New

For You

"Hey Wen!" yelled Wooyoung, bounding through the door to pick me up, "We've  missed you"

"I've missed you guys too" I giggled, welcoming Chansung, and the Jun brothers as they came in.

"How did you all get here, and not be mobbed or followed?" I asked

"There aren't a lot of people out, and it is night time. But we had to take extra precautions with Khun and Jay. They're always the ones that get us caught." replied Taec as the other members burst into laughter.

My back was turned to the door, so I guess the disguised boys were here. I turned and took one look at Khun and Jay, and joined in on the hysteria.

Jay had the scarf I had lent him wrapped around his head like an ajummoni, along with big circular sunglasses. Khun went for a more simplistic look, but just as funny appearance; a ski mask.

"My entire face is recognizable, especially the eyebrows. What else was I suppose to do?" argued Khun, taking the mask off.

"Well, I wouldn't have known who you were Khun, and you can really work a ski mask, so good job" I assured, still chuckling. I stepped over to Jay, and held back a giggle as I removed the scarf and sunglasses. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and teasing

"As for you leadja, I don't think this look is for you. "

"At least I'm not a full time fashion terrorist like Taec" joked Jay. Taec began to defend his zany clothing choices, but I calmed then down before anything real could start.

"Now that I am apart of JYP, I will be sure to make Taec the most fashionable in 2PM. Anyways, if I want to be moved in by tonight we better start" I said, beginning to direct them to various piles of boxes.

"Chan, you can take this one...or five. That's cool too" I couldn't believe how much upper body strength he had. If the rest were as strong as Chan, than I would be in the JYP ibuilding in no time. My prediction was  proven right, as I picked up one of the final boxes with Khun after less than half an hour.

"You know I could carry that" smirked Khun, who was already holding three boxes and a bag. I, on the other hand, had just one box and my satchel.

"Thanks, but I think I can manage" I did a final sweep, making sure I hadn't forgotten anything. "I'm going to miss it here. Mostly because I had noodles on demand"

Khun nudged me with his elbow, "You sure do like food, no wonder Chan had a little crush on you"

I jerked my hand away from the light switch, turning to face him with a twisted exoression, "C-come again? Me?"

"Of course you. Let's see... Oh, Junsu clearly developed  a thing for you when you sang on the beach,  Junho and Wooyoung when you danced in our studio, and I think Taec  after you stepped foot into our dorm. You are very attractive . I mean that Taec thought you were y, not me. Not that I don't think you're hot..I-..." Khun rambled on, trying to dig himself out of the hole. I wasn't offended, I was quite flattered actually. I thought it was adorable the way Khun acted.

"Don't worry Khunnie, I know what you mean" I comforted, tousling his hair.

Khun sighed with relief that he was off the hook,

"Anyways. And Jay, that one is obvious, he clearly felt something for you the moment you met by the sounds of it"

I had to find humour in the memory of how we met. Me embarrassing myself by tackling him the ground, and than going all stalker and complimenting his tattoos.

Khun continued,

"Of course the guys backed off once they saw how serious Jay was about you."

I got a better grip on the boxes, and than asked sarcastically

"What about you Khun, when did you feel the magical connection. When my luggage almost erupted all over the stairs, or when you spotted me in my immediate post-shower look?"

"I think it was when I looked through your sketchbook, and couldn't help but think of how cool you were, and how nervous you made me feel that day" shyly replied Khun, positioning the boxes to hide part of his face.

"Really? " I murmured

Khun just nodded slowly, still behind his half-wall of boxes.

"You love Jay though, and I don't want to ruin that. " sighed Khun, jostling the boxes and walking out the door.

I flicked off the lights, plunging myself in darkness literally and figuratively. Khun was like a brother to me, probably the most brotherly out of 2PM. Why did I feel guilty, there was nothing to feel guilty about. I had fallen for Jay, maybe even a little for Khun at a point, but in the end Jay and I are together.

I trailed after Khun with the last of my things, and put them into the vehicle. We drove to the JYP building, and began unloading. 
I had been told that I would be living on the floor just below 2PM. I would get a good place, with two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, bathroom,and living area. They sure knew how to treat a trainee.

"Just put all the stuff in the spare bedroom. I'm too tired to even try and unpack one thing" I instructed with a large yawn.

"Where are you going to sleep then?" asked Junsu

"The floor. The couch won't work since I like to sprawl out."  I demonstrated how I move in my sleep, receiving howls from Junsu, Wooyoung, and Taec.

"Come stay at our place, we have actual beds" offered Junho

"On the condition that Jay and you don't keep us up!" added Taec with a wink and smirk. My jaw dropped to the ground, completely embarrassed. 

Awkward and sleepy, I laughed out

"Haha, I promise..."

Thank god Jay walked in after, not hearing Taec's comment.

"That's the last box" announced Jay, setting down one with sewing supplies.

"Great. And since Wen doesn't have a bed currently, we've invited her to crash at our place" informed Chansung, already on his way out the door.

I had been exhausted after packing and unpacking, but I guess my second wind of energy was brought on by playing video games with the guys.

"I shot you fifteen times!" I screamed, chasing after Junho in the game

"What are you talking about, you haven't even touched my health!" scoffed Junho, changing weapons.

"Im taking a break. And Wooyoung, I thought you said you were good at this game. Team Wenyoung is losing big time to Team Khunho." I teased

In the end, Wooyoung and I lost unfortunately. Mostly because Wooyoung couldn't find his way around the map, or aim actually, but It made everything ten times more funny. I headed for bed, realizing we'd been playing for over two hours. Jay was already sleeping, so I slyly slipped under the blanket beside him and drifted off.  

The next morning, I treated 2PM to a nice homemade breakfast -Wen style. No kimchee or dumplings for breakfast, I was going for a good old Canadian breakfast. bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I had to laugh at the members, except for Jay, Khun, and Taec, because they didn't really know what to think of it, especially the bacon.

"Where is the rice?" asked Wooyoung, struggling to pick up a piece of pancake with his chopstick.

"Lucky for you, I decided to make some despite this Canadian meal" I slid a bowl of rice towards him.

I was glad that all the members enjoyed my cooking, especially Chansung of course. I think he's now in love with bacon.

I cleaned up, and left the dorm for my own room just below. I unpacked for the rest of the day, but took a break to go for a walk, or to just nap.

During one of my breaks, I ran into Park Jin-young in the elevator.

"Hello Wen. I see that you've taken to the building."

"Yes, thank you for the lovely space. I look forward to being apart of your company" I humbly replied.

"I am sure you will be very successful. That brings me to say, that your training begins tomorrow. So, we will meet in Studio 4 at 8 am. It is the one beside 2PM's." said JYP

"I will be there" I beamed at him, before stepping out of the elevator.

When the doors closed behind me, it actually began to phase me that I was going to becom a Korean popstar. Help!