Revealing

For You

I didn't need the help of my alarm to get me up for class, the mere excitement of seeing Jay -uh..2PM...- was enough.

I didn't pay much attention to the lecture, but I wasn't concerned about it in all honesty.

I rushed back to my room to get ready, and to calm down so I didn't end up in one of my anxiety attacks.

I went for a comfortable yet classy look, a multicoloured knit wrap, over a simple long blue tee with black shorts. For shoes I thought I'd stick with simple leather boots. 

The clock read 11:33 -still half an hour until I left to go out with 2PM. I did the most Wen-esque thing, and just decided to draw (I needed to practice my portrait skills anyways).

Making some gentle wisps, the face began to form. The lips became too masculine though, along with the eyebrows being too broad. Oh well, nothing wrong with morphing this woman into a man. Drawing was always how my subconcious seemed to surface, it let me do a psycho-analysis of myself.

*dok,dok,dok*

"It's open" I called to the door, focused on the ear of my drawing.

"Hey Wen, you ready?"

"Oh, Jay!" I threw my arms around him. It took him by surprise, and honestly, myself too. Where did this sign of affection come from? I awkwardly pulled away and just pretended it hadn't happened. "Ya, I'm ready. Just let me grab my bag. I picked up a smaller pad of paper and put it in my bag, you never know when inspiration will come. I saw Jay walk over my desk, and look a the drawing I had been working on,

"My lips are a little larger, don't you think Wen?" asked Jay, holding up the drawing to his face.

I face-palmed myself. The resemblance was undeniable. The shape of the jaw, the slim eyes, the high cheek: it screamed Jay Park. I could feel my neck getting sticky sweat due to embarassment.

"It was orignally a women" I disclaimed

Jay scrunched up his face, ending off with a smirk, "I look like a women?"

"That's not what I meant silly" I rolled my eyes, slippng my bag over my shoulder. "I mean, it wasn't meant to be a drawing of you. It's merely coincidence."

Was it merely coincidence? I was just thinking of how art brings out my subconcious... Why was Jay there? Did I want him there?

"If you say so. You made me look good though" laughed Jay, opening the door for me. "Wait, I need to put my diguise on again."

He put on a dark pair of sunglasses on, along with a hat. I hadn't even noticed he was in a 'disguise' when he arrived. I had to let out a laugh, he was just asking for it

"Good thing most students on my floor are either in class, or sleeping right now. I know a couple of girls who would maul you if they new you were here." I said, tossing him a black scarf. "Here, this will help".

Jay put on the scarf, admiring himself in the mirror before finally going out the door.

"So, are you going to tell me what you troublemakers have planned?" I gave him a questioning look, hoping he would let me in on the surprise. Of course it didn't work.

"Anyo noona, it will ruin the fun." replied Jay , leading me towards a van parked in the lot.

I opened the door, and was greeted by the rest of 2PM, just as excited as I was.

"Wen-ssi! Great to see you!" Wooyoung patted my knee, as I took the seat beside him, "We have put so much planning into this, we can't wait to go to th-"

"Wooyoung! Babo! Don't give it away!" scolded Khun, kicking Wooyoung's seat.

The drive to the place I didn't know was quite fun. It was awesome to goof off with the guys again.

"Oh, Chan. I got you sometihng" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jay stiffen a bit on the wheel as I handad Chan a bag , "It's the ddukbokki I iowe you, sorry for eating all of it that night".

"Komapsuminida! I was getting hungry too!" thanked Chan, already starting to eat.

"We're here!" announced Junsu, in his sing-song voice. "You know the plan guys"

Suddenly, I was blidfolded. I freaked out and started frantically punching left and right, but then I remembered it was just 2PM.

"Stop trying to hold me Wen, Jay already made us back offf since he wants you" laughed Taec, restraining my wrists while Junho finished tying the blindfold.

Jay wants me? Really? I decided to think about my deep feelings later, and handle the situation at the moment.

"Hahaha, So, is this the part where you abduct and kill me, plus any other horror movie cliche?" I joked, still getting used to not being able to see.

"No. Not yet." teased Khun, opening the van door with a loud clunk. I heard all the members get out of the van, and then felt someone carrying me out. I could tell it was Jay by his smell. He smelled really good. That thought just went a little to far... Glad I didn't say that type of stuff out loud, or that would .

He stood me up, and led me to wherever we were going. I felt the pavement underneath my feet, so I knew we were still in the parking lot. It turned into hard dirt, and then sand. I was hit with the scent of salt water, and the feel of a light wind. Finally, my blindfold was removed.

I was standing on a beach, not an ordinary one though. Unlike a normal warm day, the beach had not a soul on it. It had dunes, and overhanging cliffs on the water. I had dreamed of a place so fantastical. I let out a gasp, and a low whistle.

"Welcome to 2PM beach!" shouted all the boys.

"How-How did you pull this off?" I stuttered out of pure awe

"We can't reveal all our secrets" replied Taec pulling out towels.

"Well, what are we are standing here for. Let's swim!" declared Wooyoung, pumping his fist in the air. His eyes looked me over, "Oh... We should've told you to bring a bathing suit. We had everything else planned!" 

Uh oh... I hadn't exactly raised my self esteem for the reveal of my bikini body.

"Good one Woo, you and Nichkhun were in charge of this part of the day!" said Junsu, taking of his shirt. I couldn't help but gawk at his body. 

"It's no big deal guys, really." I assured

"Wait. I have something!" exclaimed Jay, running of the beach towards the parking lot. He quickly returned with a red two piece suit, that looked about my size. He never failed to surprise me. "It was an idea for Idol Army" clarified Jay. The rest of us just burst into laughter.

I quickly went and changed behind a tree -classy, I know- and came back to where all the guys were putting sunscreen on eachother. I helped myself to some, and put it on my face, chest, stomach, and so on. I hated to play into a cliche, but I had to ask,

"Can someone sunscreen my back?"

All six heads popped up, looking at one another to see who would jump for the opportunity. Their eyes settled on Jay though, as if waiting for him to do it, which he did.

In movies, it's always the case where the guy is sunscreening the girl's back, and some magical conneciton is made, and then they get laid. That wasn't happening here. I go in and out of that situation as quickly as possible. Jay tentatively rubbbed, or more so patted, the sunscreen on my skin, making sure it didn't turn into some massage technique.

"Glad you're wearing that bathing suit and not one of us" joked Khun.

We were all done, and ready to have some fun.

Chansung ran in first with Junho and Junsu. They splashed around, dunking eachother in. I was horrible at getting into water, I always would chicken out at the touch even if it was warm.

The four members exchanged looks, and than lifted me up before I could escape.

Wooyoung and Taec had my legs, and Jay and Khun had my arms. They ran into the water, with my body dangling just above the surface.

"Drop me, and I will severely injure you!" I threatened, attempting to kick my feet and raise some hell. All seven just laughed though.

"All the more reason too!" cooed Taec.

They began to swing my body, gaining momentum along with the volume of my screams.

In a matter of seconds, I became airborn. I splashed into the water, feeling the sting in my nostrils. I decided they deserved a taste of their own jokes.

"Wen? Wen!" shouted Khun, seeing as I hadn't surfaced, "Guys, what if she couldn't swim! You idiots!"

"It was all Wooyoung!" accused Jay. It was hard to contain my chuckes underwater.

While they were all assigning blame, and having caniptions, I grabbed a leg and gave it a rough pull. It happened to be Jay's leg.

"AIGO!" screamed Jay, toppling into the water. I popped my head up just in time to tackle Jay back in.

All the members began howling.

I surfaced with Jay, sputtering. We were both chuckiling loudly. I noticed he had actually pulled me up, and was holding my hand. I felt his eyes settle on mine, as he inclined his head, leaning in. I didn't want this to get complicated right now, not while I was finally happy. I splashed his face with a large wave of water, catching him off guard. He just straightened up and moved on; tickling Junsu until he gave in and fell over.

Soon we made out way to the cliffs, clammering over eachother trying not to get pushed off. By the end, we all were jumping in voluntarily.

We played around in the water for hours before finally returning to the beach. Taec had brought a guitar, seeing as he was trying to learn, and played a few songs. He offered me the guitar, to which I declined, but the cheering members made me so I did.

"Come on Wen-ssi, just one song!" begged Junho

"I'm not very good, Taec could play better to be honest" I admitted

"We hear enough of him, we want to hear you! We'll make it easy, play one of our songs and we'll sing along." suggested Wooyoung, with the others nodding in agreement.

"I actually don't know any of your songs..." I confessed, thouroughly embarassed. I had never considered it really, I didn't want to cloud my judgment of them with what the label puts out.

They all looked a little taken aback and surprised. Probably everyone under the sun knew their name usually.

"That's ok, here; listen" Junsu played a song through his phone, and I recognized it to be the one they had dance to for me. I could play the chorus hopefully, and so I began to sing,

*Again and again and again and again
Nuh ehgeh jaggoo dolaga weh geulunji molla weh geulunji molla*

I waited for the others to join, but they didn't. Soon my memory failed me after the verse, and I stopped. Nervously I looked at their faces, and I couldn't really get what they were thinking. Changsung eventually spoke,

"Daebak"

"You sing too? And guitar?" stated Junho

"I do it just for fun. And what happened to our little campfire singalong"  I teased, picking the guitar.

"We were just so, so surprised at you voice. We promise to sing to this one" Junsu pulled out his phone, playing a song by them (I assume), "This is our next single, but it doesn't come out for a long time. All we have is the chorus, Khun's verse, and Taec's rap.

This song would be harder to play acoustically, but I gave it a shot.

Listen to my Heartbeat (It's beating for you)
Listen to my Heartbeat (It's waiting for you)
Kkeutnatdaneun geol ajikdo molla
Wae ireoneunji ihaega anga

Khun and Taec both did their parts, while the other members added some percussive noises with my guitar improv.

At the end, we all gave ourselves a hand. It sounded damn good to me, so it must have sounded good to them.

"You really should be apart of JYP, you would be so successful" said Wooyoung, giving me a smile

"I love to be an artist of all sorts, but not as a celebrity. That life just doesn't seem to fit me. Tell me then, how do you guys feel about it" I asked, turning the question on to them.

Each of them had a slightly different answer, genereally revolving around the fact they do what they love, and they have eachother for whenever it gets too much. Jay was the last one to answer, and his stood out the most,

"I wouldn't change this life for the world, especially now that we have you Wen"

That could be taken persnally -oh hell, I did take it personally. Did Jay really feel that close with me? I was flattered but, just, wow. It was so much so fast.

Our fire was dying down, and it was getting darker. The guys had told me that there was a part two to this day, and that we had to go back.

I was waiting for the guys to haul the cooler back up to the top of the beach, and realized how chilly it was. The wind was whipping my wet skin, making it ten times colder. Jay was waiting with me, and took of his shirt and put it on me. I smiled at him genuinely, thankful for all that he has done. We sat on the sand dune in silence, watching the last rays of the day disappear.

"Wen?"

"Hm?" I replied

"Would you ever sacifice anything, for someone you love?" asked Jay

I was not expecting a question like that, "Of course I would. I would die for them", I stuttered out the last part.

I suddenly felt emotion tangling up my vocal chords, making it hard to breath let alone speak.

Jay noticed my sudden tense and quiet mood, and put his arm around me, pecking me on the forehead.

My heart was fluttering, I could feel it beat with such intensity from his touch. I was in such denial of my feelings for him, I needed to just confront them and let myself fall for him. My old feelings for Bae needed to move on, he said so himself in the letter. So, I accepted his affection. I didn't know how to return it though, so I just sat there soaking in his skins warmth.

I heard the boys yelling before I saw them come up the sand. Specifically Chansung complaining about Junsu rolling him down a sand dune.

Jay recoiled his arm from around me, and pulled me up to stand.

"Ready leadja?" yipped Wooyoung

We piled into the van, and drove off to the next unknown destination.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Jay's Perspective

I can win the hearts of girls everywhere with music, but not this one girl with anything. I tried to show her how I felt, but it just failed. Maybe it was obvious I was nervous, but whatever the cause she rejected my kiss with a splash in the face. I am not offended, just extremely confused.

Wen sang for us, after much convincing, and she sounded amazing. She says she doesn't want to be like us, but I think she is just what JYP needs. Plus, maybe her and I could be a unit. Only in my craziest of hopes though as of now.

After the day spent at the beach, I finally got another moment alone with her. The mood was perfect, so I went for it, but not before totally messing it up. I couldn't help it, I needed to know. What if I let her know how I felt, and we loved eachother, could she handle being in the spotlight? Would she give up something so we could be together? I know I would sacrifice anything for her, so I asked,

"Would you ever sacifice anything, for someone you love?"

I immediately kicked myself for asking though; she hadn't confided to me about Bae for nothing.

She didn't get mad luckily (she doesn't get angry anyways). Instead, she answered it simply in a 'matter of fact' way. She sure knew how to allude her emotions.

Wrecking the mood was a bad choice, I had to fix it or cover it up, so I put my arm around her. I knew that would get a reaction.

She didnt push me away, and I even kissed her forehead since she didn't reject my first move. Wen must be just as confused as I am.

There still is the second part of the day, a lot can happen still.

It was about a couple hour drive to the next location, so Wen had fallen asleep. She looked so worry free when she slept. God, I have to stop saying stuff like that.

"So Jay, Wen and you? What's that situation?" asked Junho

"I honestly don't know." I kept my tone relatively normal, trying not to reveal all if it wasn't already obvious how I felt.

Khun dropped into the conversation, adding "Well, I think she sees you as more than a friend. Sure, she oggled at Junsu's body and the rest of ours too, but you were the one she really cares about. You can see it in her smile and eyes." 

"Ya, when she sang Heartbeat, her eyes were glued to you Jay" supported Junsu, "She really sang with true feelings. Think you can convince JYP to let her at least audition? We could all hangout much more, and you and her..."

"We all heard Wen; twice actually. She doesn't want to live life as an idol, and I don't blame her. It isn't for everyone. I wouldn't want to see her lose herself, if you know what I mean" answered Taec.

Eventually, everyone one was snoozing (Khun was snoring), except for myself who was driving and Wooyoung.

"Hyung, do you think you love Wen? I've never seen you like this, with anyone, even with the other girlgroup members" whispered Wooyoung

"Well, we'll have to see. Only time will tell" I sighed back, looking over at Wen, wondering what was going on inside of her mind. Hopefully one of those thoughts was of me, because all of mine were of her.