Misinterpretations

For You

"Well, good morning sleepy head" Khun loomed over me, still in his kid friendly pajamas.

"Ah! Too bright!" I moaned, rolling over to cover my eyes.

"Oh no you don't" he scolded.

I received a large hit to the back with a pillow. I bucked and kicked hoping he'd go away, but he was persistent on getting me up and moving.

"You wanna fight me? In the morning too? You aren't going to look so cute after the beating I give you" I threateded, jerking up from the couch to grab my own pillow weapon.

Khun and I chased each other around my place, hitting, tackling, and throwing the pillows -and even ourselves- at each other. The whole time we couldn't stop cackling like hyenas.

"Stop being so soft Wen, I know you can do better than this" teased Khun, pinning me to the ground while whacking a pillow off my face.

"Than get ready Khunnie Bunny!" I sputtered betweens hits.

Using all my strength I grabbed my pillow and put it between Khun and I's heads. I shoved the pillow into his face, and rolled on top of his body that was on a pile of blankets. Now I was able to get up off the ground, and make a human burrito out of Khun. I watched with satisfaction as Khun wriggled wildly to trying and escape the layers of blanket. He was completely helpless, so I gave him a chance to reclaim some pride.

"Would you like to surrender, and admit I have clearly won?" I cooed

Khun flashed a sly smile, "Nope"

Quickly he grabbed my ankle and dragged me down back on to the floor. He now was standing and wielded a pillow ready to strike.

"You can't catch me!" I yelled, running for the door and out into the hallway.

I could hear Khun laughing half way to the elevator. He loudly called after me,  "Maybe not, but I'm sure the rest of 2PM can"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jay's Perspective

"Hey, Junsu. Where's Khun?" I asked

Junsu stopped picking at his breakfast, "Oh. Khun and Wen were hanging out last night. Guess he stayed at her place"

I felt my fists clench slightly at the thought of Khun being with Wen, alone in her dorm. Of course I know she loves me, but I couldn't help but get jealous. Also, Khun would never back stab me and take away Wen, it's obvious how much she means to me;how much we mean to each other. I'm sure Khun will be back any moment now, and Wen's singing will begin drifining from the studio below.

*DOK, DOK, DOK*

The sleepy members all were too out of it to open the door, so I ended up going for it. Who in their right mind is here so early, and so loudly.

"Open this ing door! Now! ...., he's coming! He's Coming! Open it!" screamed the voice behind the door.

I knew it was Wen, her voice -especially her English- could be recognized from a mile away. I saw the guys heads perk up at her cussing, since that is the part of the language they know best. I have to blame Khun and I for that one.

As soon as I clicked open the lock, Wen came barrelling through the door. She was a very fsahionable women, but this outfit made me think that Taec loaned her it. In her bright pink fluffy one piece, she dived behind the kitchen counter, where Chansung and Taec were sitting.

"Uh....Wh-" I wasn't able to finish, being cut off by Khun racing through the door with a pillow over his head. My eyes analyzed his outfit too; was there a 'crazy pajama' memo that I had missed yesterday?

"It's over; I win. You're caught!" cackled Khun, prancing over to Wen's poorly chosen hiding place.

Wen jolted up and stood behind Taec, using him as a human shield. Instead of smacking her with a pillow, Khun over shot and got Taec sqaure in the face. We all cupped out hands over our mouths, waiting to see how Taec would react. He was not a morning person.

At first, he didn't respond. Shrugging, he turned towards Wen as if to hoist her on to his back for a piggy back ride. Suddenly, his eyes bulged out and he started swearing loudly in Korea, English, and whatever language he was screaming in.

"You! Pajamas! Mine!" Taec swiped the pillow away from Khun just to hit him with it.

"Hey! You don't wear these since you've increased your muscle again! And you have your shark pajamas!" defended Khun, now using Wen as a human barrier. If Taec actually tried to attack him with her there, I would be stepping in.

"They're still mine!" argued Taec, swinging at Khun.

Khun dropped to the ground behind Wen, just in time for Taec to send her flailing on to Wooyoung, who was still trying to enjoy his rice.

"Wen!" I gasped, helping her back up. I threw a pillow off the couch at Taec, knicking his head

"Dont hit my girlfriend" I growled, protectively grabbing her hand. "They're just clothing! Pajamas! Purple bunny pajamas!"

Soon the three of us had pillows, pouncing on each other over and over again. The other members were laughing and cheering, and they began to join in one by one. The once angry fight, turned into the silliest pillow fight ever. At one point I couldn't even remember why we were going at it.

"Why is it whenever I come around, all hell breaks loose" chuckled Wen, trying to tickle me. "First painting the room, and now this."

Eventually we settled down, and regained some control. Khun apologized for wearing Taec's beloved pj's, to which Taec just grumpily agreed. Wen offered to make him a pair for personally for him, and instantly he was back to his usual upbeat self. I left the main room, with Khun in tow. The rest of the members were chatting with Wen, since they hadn't all been together for over a month.

I slammed the door -a little too hard- to my room. Crossing my arms, I asked Khun calmly as possible

"So. You stayed over at Wen's last night."

"Yes..." slowly replied Khun, in a *uh, obviously* tone of voice.

"What happened?" I tried to keep my voice steady, and free of an angry tone.

"We watched movies, and ate food. And we played a video game once"

I had to smirk a little. Wen spends the night with a man, and what they do sounds like a teenage boy's first party.

"Ok" I sighed out of relief, "Did everything go ok?"

"Yea. Only thing that didn't go well was that we watched The Exorcist and were completely scared, so we slept together on the cou-"

Khun stopped at the end, realizing he either chose his wording poorly or the he'd revealed too much. My rage had disappeared, but it came right back up with this fact.

"She is my girlfriend! How dare you!" I got right up in his face, staring him down "I don't care how close you two are, you don't sleep with her!"

"Nothing happened! I swear. We just fell asleep on the couch because we were too freaked out to go to bed!" Khun spat out

"Oh, so you were going to tempt her to sleep with you, just you didn't make it to a bed!" I screamed back

"No! You have it all wrong!" Khun shoved me away, and attempted to leave. He was blocked by Wen herself, she began yelling

"What are you fighting about! Just kidding- Because I can hear the whole thing in the kitchen!"

Both of us recoiled sheepishly when she became so authoritative.

"That's right: you listen. Jay; Khun and I simply fell asleep on the couch after watching the most traumatizing movie possibly made. Nothing romantic happened!" She turned away from me to face Khun, "And Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, your was just saved from Taec, and now i am personally saving it from Jay! Use a filter for your words and pick them more carefully next time!"

I stood there speechless, unsure what to do in this situation. She even lectured using Khun's full name, you know things were intense when.

Wen coughed, and regained her composure, "Well, Junho and Wooyoung have so kindly made me some eggs and rice, and I'd like to eat them. So get it together, apologize, and think about what I've said"

With those bidding words, she spun on her heel, slammed the door, and stomped back to the kitchen.

For a little while, we exchanged looks waiting for the other to say something.

"Sorry Khun. I really, really, really, over reacted." I apologized, patting him on the back

"Yea, I'm sorry too. I worded that badly. I didn't mean to come across like I stole your girlfriend" replied Khun.

"So, are we cool now?" I asked

"Of course. Fighting isn't worth it if Wen gets that mad. I've never seen her that worked up." stated Khun, opening the door to leave.

"Neither have I" Flicking off the lights, we headed back to the kitchen.

The best thing about being guy, is that we can fight it out, and than its done. Unlike how women can drag it on for a long time. Sitting down in the kitchen with Khun, I caught a bit of Wen's conversation with Taec, concerning what he wants his personalized pajamas to look like. Something about cats, green cats. I didn't even want to begin to guess.

"It's been swell seeing you all together again, even the pillow massacre was fun. I have the Saturday mornings off, but I have etiquette and Korean lessons still" Wen announced, excusing herself from the table.

Everyone got up to say goodbye, including myself. When it came my turn, I gave her a kiss. Still a little shaken by Khun and I's -and I guess Wen's- arguement, I missed and ended up with my lips just above her upper one. She let out a giggle and a sigh, and shook her head in disappointment.

"You loser" she teased, smiling as she planted her lips square on, not messing it up. My god; was she ever a good kisser.

"Stop distracting Jay! We need to practice today too" scolded Junsu

Wen ended the kiss, "I'll give you back your leadja, Panda. Peace out guys"

At the last moment she looked back at me, saying "And Jay, I'll see you soon."

"See you soon" I beamed, watching her leave our dorm; still in her crazy pink pajamas.