Swimming

For You

I highly doubted Jay would remember our 6 month anniversary, but a girl could hope.

I know I am not suppose to get another tattoo -some performances and interviews the make up artists cover up my one- but I had too. The opportunity was banging down my door. Jay had gotten one for me, and I think it was about time I did the same.

Covering every part of my body with every accessory known to mankind, I went to a tattoo parlour that Jiyong had recommended. He didn't ask what I was getting, so this would really be top secret.

Luckily also, the artist was a young looking man, maybe in his thirties. He didn't seem to know who I was, so laying on a table while he deposited ink into my skin wasn't awkward. After less than an hour, I peeled myself off the table and took a look at how it turned out,

I hovered my hand over the pink skin, being sure not to actually touch it. I smiled ear to ear,

"Thank you" I said, putting on my coat and such on again, "My boyfriend will love it"

I left the tattoo parlour, and went home. The next day I was greeted with another thing that made me smile. I picked up a crisp piece of paper that had been slipped under my door. Hand written things were much more touching and personal than a simple text or email.

Wen,

I will back around 6 pm. I have a surprise for you -an unavoidable one- so don't try to weasle your way out of it. All I can say is that we are going out, you only need some warm clothes. See you soon.

All my love,

Jay

He did remember. I felt every reason I had fallen for him knock me breathless. Love was such an odd little thing.

When 6 pm came rolling around, I had put too much preparation into the night, including my usual struggle to choose clothing. In khakis, boots, a white blouse, and a bomber jacket, I waited patiently.

"You really should lock this door Wen" Jay snatched me up instantly in a hug, spinning me around. I gave him a deep kiss when he set me down, something I hadn't done in a long time.

"Happy anniversary jagiya" beamed Jay, puling out a single sunflower, "Six months sure do go by fast"

A sunflower, like the one he had left on my step inviting me to the beach. Also, he didn't call me a 'couple' name very often, so this made it all the better. Jagiya was the best it could get in my opinion.

"Thank you Jay. Let me put this in some water, and then we can jet," I quickly got a small vase, and plunked the flower in it.

I admired the way Jay looked tonight as I paced back towards him. A casual lined jacket over a button up shirt, and some black jeans. I did a double take on his shirt, and clued in that it was from my collection. He was being such a kiss up tonight, but boy did I love it. Jay definitely knew how to impress me.

Jay ecorted me to a car, and insisted he drive. I let him, even though I was scared for my life. During the ride, we finally got to catch up about our hectic lives.

"Let me get this straight" I laughed, barely understandable, "Taec wore that, and thought it was low profile? I see I haven't had any influence on him"

"Wooyoung was pretty bad too, wearing his pajamas. Of course I looked the best though" mused Jay. This earned him a playful hit in the shoulder.

"So, changed your mind about not telling me?" I urged, shooting him an arched eye brow and a smirk

"Nope. Wait and see, you won't be disappointed" replied Jay, taking his free hand to hold mine.

"You should really be stearing with both hands, but I'll let it slide" I joked, holding it tighter.

"We have arrived, so please be a good girl today. Don't peek until I say you can, alright?" ordered Jay, helping me out of the passengers side

"For you" I agreed, letting him lead me.

At first I thought we were back at the beach, the one 2PM had taken me to. The ground stayed solid though, not the softness of sand. The air smelled the same and the noises sounded the same. One thing I was sure of, was that there was water.

"Jay!" I screamed as a splash of water to the face made me jump five feet in the air.

Chuckling, he said "Now you can look."

I stuck out my tounge like a kid before opening my eyes. I meant to cover my gaping mouth, but the amount of shock I was experiencing wouldn't let me.

We were by water as I suspected, but not a beach. It was a small boat -practically a canoe- bobbing up and down tied to the dock.

Jay beamed triumphantly as I stood there in awe. He stuck out his hand for me to get in, which I took hestitantly as the boat moved beneath.

We rowed out in the calm water in silence, just taking in the fact we were alone for once. We stopped the boat in the middle of whatever body of water we were in, and admired the final light of the day slip away. I decided to take off my coat because I had become hot with rowing, and since my heart felt like it could jump out of my chest at any moment from emotion. Jay followed suit, and draped his over top of mine.

"I've missed you Wen. I've missed you a lot" whispered Jay, pulling me in to rest on his torso,

"Don't think for a moment I haven't missed you any less" I replied as I burrowed my head in the crook of his neck

"I more so mean I haven't been with you in a long time" Jay made my glasses off centre by nudgung them with his nose, "This you"

I sighed, knowing he was right. I couldn't recall the last time I had bummed around in pants and a simple shirt. My usual fashion was usually Hyun-Ae's newest trend or idea she was dying for me to try out for the fans. Neither could I say I acted like this often, quiet and reserved.

"Do you think you're getting lost Jay?" I muttered, looking up through my eyelashes at him.

"No, because I have people like you to keep me from wandering away." he replied, giving me a small kiss on the forehead.

"But what if we both wandered off and got lost" I said with a bit of shakiness in my tone.

Jay tightened his hold on me, "Well, than we are clueless together. I'd be sure to find you, no matter what."

This small fact made my love for him start to build up inside of me. My bottled up feelings needed to come out after months of minimal communication. Jay could tell how antsy and tense I was, and took that as a cue to kiss me powerfully on the mouth. I leaned in to the kiss, feeling his heavy breathing underneath my hand. Sliding my hands around his neck, he swung me so my legs could fold around him.

This would have been much more romantic if we weren't in a small, and very unstable boat in cold semi-deep water.

I smacked the water with a loud slap. Jay remained in the boat though, since he was sitting firmly there the whole time. Me on the other hand, flew off his lap like a feather in the wind with the slightest bit of rocking and inbalance. At least we had been smart enough to remove out shoes before getting in,

Coughing, sputtering, and gsaping for air I surfaced. The water was so chilly, that I swear my lungs became paralyzed when I fell in.

I rested my hands on the side of the boat as I treaded water.

Jay just sat comfortable and dry watching me, laughing wildly. What a great boyfriend.

Finally I was able to slither my way carefully over the side of the boat. My stomach killed after doing that, but I had made it over.

"Jay, you are so brave! You risked so much trying to safe me!" I sarcastically lamented, taking off my wet pants and shirt. It was no use trying to get dry wearing them.

"I would've fallen in t-" Immediately he was distracted, his eyes fixed on my half body. Not because it was half though. I smirked with satisfaction; he had noticed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jay's Perspective

If anyone could tell a real tattoo from a fake one, it would be me. Fake ones were used a lot in the music industry, but Wen's one on her torse was definitely real. I waved her closer, to which she just shook her head as if I should have known this by now.

A smile grew on my face as I marvelled at it. It was indentical to mine, saying 'For You', but it wasn't in her handwriting but my own. It even was in the same place, sprawling up the side of her body.

"Wen..." I breathed out, speechless she would do that for me. I loved her to pieces, but I didn't realize she was that passionate as well.

I went in to kiss her again, but she grabbed my face in her hands before I could.

"You can kiss me, after you've jumped in the water"

"You've gotta be kidding" I replied, still trying to get to her lips.

She giggled, and than retorted sternly, "No" She then ed my shirt and tossed it aside, "Go ahead, the waters great this time of night"

I learned out of experience when it came to teasing and doing stupid things, Wen wouldn't let you get out of it. I complied with her order, and took off my pants, preparing to dive in.

The water stung my skin on contact. I surfaced as quickly as possible and threw my arms over the side of the boat.

Wen wagged her finger at me, mockingly "Now, don't think I'll be helping y- ". She let out a shriek as I pulled her back into the water.

"Park Jaebeom! Jay Park! Niga mibda! I hate you!" she cursed, splashing and then pouncing on me in an attempt to get me under water

I had to laugh at how hard she was trying, but instead I caught her arms and gripped them rightly.

"eMpress! Wen Graydon! Saranghaeyo! I love you."

She rolled her eyes at me using her own response, she then sighed, "Fine. You can kiss me"

I grinned as I went in for her lips. Even though we both were treading freezing cold water, she was just as filled with fire and agression.

"I'd love to continue face with you, but lets do it on land" mused Wen, swimming away from me and hauling herself in the boat.

I agreed with her here, my legs were becoming numb.

I have gotta say, that getting out of the boat is much easier than getting in. Somehow, we managed to though.

"And-d-d J-j-jay"  chattered Wen, shivering violently against me,

I rubbed my hands on her cold skin to try and warm her up, "Yes?"

"I love you too." she whispered, curling up even more than she already was.

Once I think about it, that was the first time she has directly told me that she loves me.

In the middle of a lake, in Korea, and in the moment, is where we stayed for a long time. Eventually we were dry enough to row back without complaint. Wen's clothing was sopping wet, but mine was dry. I ended up wearing my pants, while she got my shirt.

Both of us looked like completely different people when we weren't dressed to the extreme. We looked like an ordinary couple, not famous Korean idols. it felt great to stroll leisurely along the water's edge, especially being able to hold Wens hand as if we were welded together.

"I have another element to this celebration, so we better get moving. " I said, leading the way back to the car.

Wen nodded, getting into her seat and doing up her seatbelt. It was a rare thing for Wen to listen to me without debate, so I was going to ride it out long as possible. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jay drove us back to the JYP building, and then we walked up to the dorm. He said he had asked the guys to go and occupy themselves for the night, which thankfully they agreed to. It was only because he'd offered to pay for their dinner of course.

"After you" Jay opened the door and gestured me in.

If I didn't spend a mass amount of time in this dorm, I wouldn't have known it was the same room. Not that here were any major renovations, it was because it was so clean. It wasn't just tidy, but clean, as in vacuumed, dusted, and washed.

"Wen!" The six other members came barreling out from down the hall. I could tell this wasn't suppose to be happening going by Jay's expression. He looked like he was about to bust a cap at one of then, specifically Taec who tackled me down for a hug.

"I even paid for you all to be out, yet you'e here. Why are you here!" sulked Jay, like a little boy sent to a time out.

"We really wanted to see Wen, none of us have in a while either" defended Junho

"Ya hyung, we want to hangout with her too!" added Wooyoung

Jay let out a sigh in defeat, knowing they were right, "Fine, but you have to get the hell out in ten minutes"

"Thanks hyung" Wooyoung gave him a a big grin and a slap on the back. He then stepped back and eyed us critically, along with the others

"Jaebeom hyung, why are you shirtless," asked Chan

Khun then stepped in and asked me,

"Wen, why are you pantless"

We looked at each other mischievously as if on cue, and started to knowingly laugh.

Jay smirked, "Swimming. We went swimming"