First

For You

I jolted awake, not knowing where I was or how I got there. I relaxed as I remembered that I was actually in my own place at JYP for the first time. Glancing at my phone, it read 7:18 am. I had to shower, get dressed, and eat quickly if I wanted to be punctual. Wearing a simple green t-shirt and jeans, I was set for my first day as a trainee.

"Good morning Wen" greeted Park Jin-young as I entered the studio.

"Good morning" I replied with a bow.

"Now, let's get right to it. Today, we will lay out the next two months before your debut. You've already met your stylist Hyun-Ae, but this is your choreographer and one of your main dancers Mun-Hee. And this is you vocal coach, Kyubok. "

I bowed towards Mun-Hee and Kyubok with a pleasant smile. Mun- Hee was a very attractive man, with short honey coloured hair that was swept to the right. Mun-Hee wasn't overly muscular and bulky, but had the perfect lean dancer's body. Kyubok was much slimmer, having a fit arms but a more subtle attractiveness with a more artsy look. Jin-young continued

"Your team and I have discussed the plans for your career here, and we have decided a few points; Hyun- Ae?"

My stylists stepped in, adjusting her clipboard

"Wen, as your stylist I am in charge of your look, whether at a premiere, photoshoot, or just in public. We think, after your wonderful appearance and performance on Strong Heart, that a y, edgy, and sly womenly image is the best direction. All the feedback from the media is about how mysterious and engaging you are, and I think this look will keep them interested"

Mr. Park stepped back in

"Yes, and as for your stage name, after much consideration, we've decided upon eMpress, stylized with a captial 'M'. Any questions so far?"

I shook my head, just trying to absorb all of this.

The meeting between JYP, Hyun-Ae, Mun- Hee, Kyubok, and myself went on until noon. I learned that my daily life would consist of two workouts, a dance practice, vocal training, Korean lessons, and public speaking lessons. I was dismissed for lunch, only having to workout and begin Korean lessons today.

"Before you leave Wen, or should I say eMpress, I'd like to compliment Jaebeom and you on Strong Heart. The public seems to love you two as a couple." added JYP

"Thank you" I said, leaving the studio. The thought of how long people would like my coupling with Jay made me begin to worry.

In the gym, I suddenly was transported back to my highschool days, where all the girly-girls would poke fun at me for actually participating. Gladly here, it was the complete opposite. I could run, lift weights, and lunge all I want. My body was on fire by the end of it.

Quickly, I went back to my place and cleaned up before my Korean class.

"Annyoung" greeted the teacher

I waved back and took my seat in a comfy chair. I looked at the other students and saw that both Mir and Lee Joon were there. They waved frantically at me with wide smiles.

"Good evening class. You are all here to work on your language skills, English and Korean. Mir and Joon, you have been already learning for a while, as Wen here is new and is working on becoming more fluent in Korean. The only major rule I'd like you all to follow is that Mir and Joon, you address Wen in English, while Wen will talk to you in Korean"

We all bobbed out heads in agreement, trying to understand what she was saying, since she was jumping back and forth between the two languages.

I eventually figured out the J.Tune Camp would be apart of JYP Entertainment, the founder Rain was apart of the label afterall. I could tell this class was going to be interesting with these two jokesters.

For my sake, we reviewed formalities and greetings in both cultures. It really helped having Mir and Joon in the class, especially when I tried to converse.

"Hello, do you speak Engrish?" asked Mir

"Anyo. I speak mostly Korean" I responded (in Korean) for our mock conversation.

"Would you like to eat a food, or waffur?" continued Mir, making me crack up to which he became confused

"Ne. I am hungry"

"Hi, I am Lee Joon. where do you work?"

"Middle-school, high-school" interjected Mir

Lee Joon and I burst into laughter. Mir still thought that his answer made sense.

"Cheol Yong, that doesn't work" I chuckled out.

"Yes it does! I am sooroo teacher!" agrued Mir, starting to have a mini temper tantrum that we were questioning his 'Engrish'.

I left that class with the biggest smile plastered on my face.

"Hey, what's with the big grin?" Jay gave me a hug in the hall from behind, and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"I had the my first language class, and Mir and Joon from MBLAQ were there. It was a riot"

"I'm happy to hear your day went well. My days as a trainee... Well, they didn't seem to be like yours. I didn't adapt well to change" said Jay.

I invited Jay to my new place, and he happily agreed.

"This place is nice, it's almost as large as ours!" stated Jay, inspecting my closet.

"I'd say it's almost too big, I don't know what to do with all of it." I pointed out

"That's easy to fix - How about we live here, and hide away together for a long time" said Jay, tickiling me with a scarf in my closet.

After I batted him away giggling wildly, I replied cooly, "Maybe one day" and then added a small smile.

For days upon days, I sang, danced, composed, spoke, and exercised non-stop. At night I would go right to sleep, but sometimes I would gladly arrive home to find a 2PM boy there, I was even happier when it was Jay. This lifestye was already a hectic one just as a trainee, but I didn't mind it; I had people who cared about me.

I never imagined that in 2 months, all this would change again.