The VP's Surprise Birthday Party III

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What??? It’s not even my size!!” Sooyoung quickly reasoned out. “Huh? You guys look similar. I’m sure you can fit into it.” Tiffany explained back. “Tiffanyyy! I don’t wanna wear ittttt..” Sooyoung started to whine. Of course she could fit into it; she was just giving an excuse just now. “I’ll look ridiculous in it!!” Sooyoung added.

“Hmm.. Seriously I don’t feel comfortable asking this but have you not wear anything y for her in bed or anything?” Tiffany asked the most uncomfortable question.

“God no!”

“Really?” Tiffany couldn’t believe it.

“She’s the one who would usually wear it.”

“Hmm no wonder she’s upset.” Tiffany commented.

“I would usually just go .” Sooyoung said innocently.

“Sooyoungggg! I don’t wanna know that!” Tiffany quickly retorted.

“Tiffaanyyyy, I don’t wanna wear itttttt..” Sooyoung whined again.

“Choi Sooyoung, if you love her. Do it!” Tiffany said seriously.

“Of course I love her. But..” Sooyoung was about to give another excuse before Tiffany interrupted her.

“Wear it. End of discussion.” Tiffany said before she straightaway ended the phone call. “Nooooooo!” Sooyoung whined to herself. She then looked at her the table clock and the time was only 8.15pm. She quickly drafted an email to Seohyun saying that she had an urgent family matter that she had to go back to her mum’s hometown for a week.

“That’s settled.”

Suddenly she heard the door was opened and Jessica went inside with wearing a robe. She just took a shower. “Babe..” Sooyoung called out for her. She hated it when Jessica was upset at her. She just couldn’t take it.

Jessica didn’t say a word back. She just took off her robe and then went to the closet to get a shirt. The woman looked so hot like that ( from behind), Sooyoung just couldn’t stand it. “Baby..” Sooyoung called out for her again.

Jessica took a shirt and wore it and then she took a pajama pants and wore it as well. After that, she took her reading glasses and her laptop and then climbed on the bed. Her plan was to do a bit of work, ignore the person next to her and then call it a day. Although she knew it was still early, she was tired actually.

Sooyoung just stared at her woman ignoring her. “Babyyyy..” Sooyoung started to whine a bit. “Please don’t ignore me.” She continued.

“I’m just going to reply a few emails.” Jessica responded seriously with her eyes on her laptop.

“I’ve applied for a week off.” Sooyoung revealed.

“Why? I thought you didn’t want it.” Jessica asked.

“Because you wanted me to.” Sooyoung answered innocently. It was not the answer Jessica was hoping for actually. She wanted Sooyoung to say the reason she applied because she wanted to do it for Jessica. Not because she asked her to.

Jessica didn’t say a word back. She just let a long deep sigh instead. Seriously, that night everything Sooyoung said or did was just not right to her.

“What now? I did what you asked me to..” Sooyoung responded the moment she saw Jessica reaction.

“It’s nothing. I’m just gonna do my work.” Jessica said as she shifted her attention to her laptop.

“Jessica, I’m trying here.” Sooyoung mumbled seriously.

“You’re not trying hard enough.” Jessica replied.

“Urghhhhhh.” Sooyoung groaned loudly and then she walked out of the room. Jessica just stared at her girlfriend making her way out. She took off her reading glasses and groaned as well. “Urghh..” She closed her laptop and put it on the side table next to her side of the bed. Then she landed her back and covered herself with the sheets.

A few minutes later, the door was opened but Jessica’s was facing the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter