Sooyoung Being Jealous.

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung entered her apartment angrily that evening with Jessica following her from behind. “I can’t be absent from work again!” She exclaimed loudly. Jessica didn’t say a word back. She just went inside the apartment and then put her stuff on the table and then she took of her jacket and sat on the couch.

“Jessica, you can’t just make decisions like this behind asking me.” Sooyoung looked at her girlfriend. Again, Jessica didn’t say a word back. She took her phone to check her messages as she decided to just let the girl vented out.

“Babe, are you even listening to what I’m sayinggggggg..” Sooyoung whined. Jessica finally turned to look at the girl.

“Babe, I have promised Seohyun not to take any leave from work for the time beinggg.. My team performance is right nowww..” Sooyoung whined and then she sat on the couch next to the woman.

“Just like how you promise me to stay away from level one?” Jessica questioned back softly. “Aishh.. Nothing happened! I didn’t know the training was at level one!” Sooyoung stressed out the point repeatedly. Even just now in the car when they were on their way back home, Sooyoung had tried to reason out with Jessica. Unfortunately, nothing worked with the woman.

“It really stresses me out that you still couldn’t be honest with me till now..” Jessica let out a long deep sigh.

“I was being honest with you! I told you I was with my boss at the time.” Sooyoung defended herself.

“You know what I meant.” Jessica frowned.

“Baby, nothing happened believe me.” Sooyoung begged again.

“You are in the same training room with her! Do you expect me to believe that nothing happened?” Jessica questioned again. She knew something must had happened.

“Why do you have to be jealous all the timeeeee..” Sooyoung kept on whining.

“How can I not be jealous when your ex-girlfriend clearly wants you back!” Jessica shot back in frustration.

“Baby we have talked about thiss… Even if she wants me back, I want youuuuu. I don’t want her!” Sooyoung quickly responded. Sooyoung was getting a bit impatient with what happened.

“What if my ex-boyfriend say that he wants me back straight to your face? How would you feel?” Jessica asked. She was reminded of what happened at the café when she met with Suzy a few months ago.

“Why would I want to be jealous when I know that you want me?” Sooyoung responded innocently.

“Seriously? Not even a tiny bit jealous?” Jessica questioned as she crossed her arms.

“Hmm no I guess.” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Seriously?? This is my ex-boyfriend we are talking about. You flipped when Sunny hugged me on stage during the last Achievement Awards.” Jessica frowned looking at the girl.

“Oh Sunny is a different story. You know how much I hated her. And that time you just got back from that business trip. I haven’t seen you for days. So I need to be the first person you hug not her!” Sooyoung explained.

“To be honest I don’t know what to feel right now.” Jessica said.

“What did I say now????” Sooyoung continued whining.

Jessica just let out another long sigh before she stood up from the couch and walked towards their bedroom. Of course Sooyoung followed her from behind as well. She really didn’t want Jessica to be upset with her.

“Are you going to be even more upset now?” Sooyoung asked as they entered the room. Jessica took of her black blouse and looked for a shirt to wear in the closet. Then, she took of her work pants and wore only black underwear.

“Babyy..” Sooyoung whined.

“Yes Sooyoung.” She answered lazily as she turned around.  

“I don’t want you to be upset. I love you. Only you. I don’t want anyone else.” Sooyoung reasoned out again. Jessica then walked towards the girl. Sooyoung was sitting on the bed at the time.

“I know you do.” Jessica said softly.

“Then, can we please get pass this?” Sooyoung then hugged Jessica by her waist since the woman was standing in front of her. Then, the woman straddled her and wrapped her arms around her neck.

“I’m sorry for being jealous.” Jessica said softly before she kissed the girl on the lips. They were kissing passionately for a few seconds before Jessica pulled it off. “What have you done to me Choi Sooyoung..” She smiled as she gently caressed the girl’s face.

“I have never felt this way when I was with David.” Jessica admitted. “Not even once I felt jealous throughout the relationship.” She added.

Sooyoung then flipped the woman around so that she would land on the bed. She then went on top of the woman and kissed her again. They ended up having 3 rounds of love making session that evening. Both of them fell asleep right away while hugging each other. It was certainly a complicated yet a good day for them.

Jessica got up 2 hours later and she straightaway checked on the table clock. The time was only 8.30pm. She turned to her right side and saw Sooyoung was still asleep.

She went closer to the girl and then she looked inside the covers. Sooyoung was just so y. Jessica still couldn’t figure out how she could be this lucky to have this beautiful person in her life, sleeping and waking up to her every day.  

“Baby..” Jessica softly called out to the sleeping girl.

“Hmm..” Sooyoung answered with her eyes closed.

“Let’s go for a walk.”

“It’s too cold outsideeee..” Sooyoung whined softly. “Let’s just stay in bed..” She added.

“Babe, aren’t you hungry?” Jessica asked softly. She was planning for them to go for dinner first.

“I am. But I have you to eat.” Sooyoung suggested with a smile as she opened her eyes. Then, to Jessica surprise, she felt her girlfriend’s hand gently on her private part. With that being said, they ended up having 2 more rounds of love making session before actually going out for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter