Grey Blouse

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was lying on the bed looking at her phone and Jessica on the other hand was standing at the closet looking for a dress to wear for herself and she needed to get Sooyoung’s clothes ready as well. She had an invitation to a charity dinner later that night. The charity was under the Cancer Foundation. “Baby, I can’t find your grey long blouse.” Jessica mumbled softly while she was still rummaging the closet. She had basically brought over most of her clothes to Sooyoung’s apartment.

Sooyoung was so focus on her phone as she was playing a zombie game. She didn’t notice Jessica was asking her about the blouse. “Babe.” Jessica called out for her again.

“Huh..” Sooyoung finally responded but her eyes were still locked on her phone screen.

“Choi Sooyoung, focus at me for awhile.” Jessica called again.

“Sorry Jess. Yes? You were saying?” Sooyoung put down her phone.

“I can’t find your grey blouse.” Jessica repeated the same thing.

“Hmm which grey blouse?” Sooyoung asked weirdly.

“The long collared ones.” Jessica explained. The other days she saw the blouse in the closet but she had never seen Sooyoung wearing it.

“I don’t have a grey long collared blouse.” Sooyoung replied.

“I saw it here when I was putting my shirts.” Jessica further explained.

“Really?” Sooyoung asked back feeling so weird. Suddenly something hit her. “Wait..” Sooyoung went down from the bed and went to the closet. She crouched down on the floor and she went on to search for a few minutes inside her closet. A few minutes later, she pulled out a grey blouse. “This one?” Sooyoung asked as she showed the blouse to Jessica.

“Ah yes. This one. We’ll wear grey tonight okay?” Jessica smiled. She had laid down a grey bodycon dress for herself to wear and she wanted Sooyoung to match her as well.

“Hmm.. but..” Sooyoung mumbled slowly looking at her girlfriend innocently.

“Why babe?”

“Hmm it’s not mine.” Sooyoung revealed.

“Then whose is it?” Jessica asked weirdly.

“Hmm it’s hmm Suzy’s.” Sooyoung mumbled nervously.

“Suzy as in your ex-girlfriend Suzy??” Jessica questioned straightaway.

“Hmm I guess. I only know one Suzy.” Sooyoung replied innocently. Jessica was frowning at her. “Why do you still keep her blouse?” Jessica just had to ask.

“I wanted to return it a year ago but she refused to. And then I threw it back in my closet and totally forgotten all about it.” Sooyoung explained.

Jessica just looked at her without saying anything. She was somehow a bit upset. It was bad enough that she allowed her girlfriend to still play games with her ex-girlfriend sometimes at night and then to find out that she’s still keeping a piece of clothing of the woman was certainly an even worst feeling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter