Mrs Jung

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri doesn’t know?” Jessica looked at Sooyoung after they heard Yuri’s loud voice just now. “Oh .” Sooyoung mumbled slowly to herself. “Why do you have to kiss me just now??” Sooyoung went on whining.

“Excuse me?”

“Sorry but I don’t think I can deal with her right now. I just wanna leave this place right now.” Sooyoung whined. She just wanted to lie down on the bed and just cry herself to sleep.

“Baby come home please...” Jessica begged softly. “I don’t want to get in trouble with your mother Jess..” Sooyoung let out a long deep sigh as she looked down. “You have left me alone for 3 nights! Don’t you miss me Sooyoung?” Jessica held on Sooyoung’s cheek.

“I do. So much. You have no idea how bad I missed you. I had to touch myself the other night looking at your y pictures on my phone.” Sooyoung said innocently.  

“OH MY ING GODDDDDDDD!” Yuri’s loud voice was heard again. Apparently they had forgotten about the girl the moment they started to talk about them.  

“Hmm Soo, can you please go deal with her now..” Jessica whispered. “Aish..” Sooyoung stood up from the chair and walked towards Yuri. She could tell that Yuri was still in shock.

“Yul..” Sooyoung said as she pulled a chair and sat nearer to her friend/staff. “Sooyoung.. Are you, are you..” Yuri stuttered. She had just lost for words.

“Yes, I’ve been seeing the VP for almost 8 months now and yes, we are living together. That’s why I haven’t invited you and Hyo over my place anymore. I’m really sorry that I didn’t tell you guys. I just didn’t know how to.” Sooyoung just went straight to the point.

“As you can see, I’m currently in a mess with stupid Sunny punching me and everything, so I’m going back home in a few minutes.” Sooyoung said. “If there’s anything related to the case, just text me okay.” Sooyoung muttered.

“You have the VP’s y pictures on your phone?” Yuri asked out of the blue. “Yep. Half of them are like full pictures of her in bed..” Sooyoung smiled cockily.

“CHOI SOOOYOUNG!!!!” Both of them were stunt the moment they heard the VP’s extremely loud voice.

“Okay. I’m gonna go now.” Sooyoung quickly said as she made her way back to her girlfriend nervously.

Both Jessica and Sooyoung decided to just go back home that afternoon since Jessica had informed HR that she had granted Sooyoung two weeks of special leave from the office. Although HR was a bit confused of why Sooyoung was given that long of absence, but they just obeyed it without any questions.

While they were inside the lift, Sooyoung had her arms wrapped around Jessica’s waist. And then she kissed the woman’s neck. “You smell nice.” Sooyoung mumbled seductively with her swollen mouth lol.

“Hmm..” Jessica smiled. She was enjoying it. When the lift was opened, Sooyoung quickly released herself from the woman since there were so many people downstairs attending the event. She let Jessica walked out of the lift first and then she followed the woman closely from behind.

“Jess, I’m having a headache.” Sooyoung informed Jessica from behind.

“Really?” Jessica straightaway turned to look at her tall girlfriend worriedly. She had a feeling that it might be because of the punch earlier. “Maybe we should go to the clinic before going home.” Jessica suggested.

“And my lips hurt.” Sooyoung started to whine softly. Jessica went closely to her and then she checked on Sooyoung’s bruised lower lips.

“Hmm Ms Jessica..” Someone suddenly interrupted them. Jessica turned around and it was one of the representatives from the Cancer Foundation. “Yes?” Jessica looked at the person.

“Are you ready for the interview? We have been waiting for you at the meeting room.” She asked.

“Oh goshh.. I have totally forgotten about the interview.” Jessica finally remembered that she had agreed to do an interview with them after the opening ceremony. “Hmm can it be postponed?” Jessica straightaway asked. At that point, the only thing that mattered to her was Sooyoung.

“I’m sorry Ms Jessica but this is the only time we have. I’m sure your assistant had informed you.” The person said politely.

“Will it be long?” Jessica asked. “Around 45 minutes top.” The person answered.

“Babe, it’s okay. I can just go home first.” Sooyoung replied slowly since she had her car with her. It would be easier anyways, or else they had to leave one of their cars in the basement’s office.

“But I want to take you to the clinic. If you go back alone, I’m sure you won’t go.”

“No, I’ll go.” Sooyoung gave her assurance.

“You won’t baby. I bet you’ll go buy chicken, and then go straight home.” Jessica responded

“I’ll take her.” Suddenly they were greeted with another person from behind. Sooyoung quickly turned around and it was none other than Mrs Jung. The person she hated the most after the annoying Manager Sunny.

“I don’t wanna go with you.” Sooyoung mumbled looking at the woman.

“Hmm mum, I don’t think it’s a good idea..” Jessica said. “Jess, just go for the interview, don’t worry.” Mrs Jung grabbed Sooyoung’s by her arm and quickly walked away from her daughter.

“Jessssssssssssss…” Sooyoung whined loudly while she was dragged away. Jessica just went speechless because it happened so fast.

“Why are you doing this to meeeeee…” Sooyoung kept on whining. “Let me goooooo…” She was whining really loud.

All eyes were on her at the time. The moment they reached the entrance, Mrs Jung let go of her arm. She then signaled her driver to bring the car in front of the entrance. “I’m not going with you.” Sooyoung looked at the woman.

“Well, you have to.” Mrs Jung replied.

“You’re trying to kill me aren’t you?” Sooyoung questioned.

“Excuse me??” Mrs Jung was surprised by the accusation.

“I know you have planned all this in your head. You’re gonna force me to go inside your stupid car and then you’re gonna cover my eyes, and then..” Sooyoung was thinking to herself on a story.

“And then, I will shoot you myself with the gun I have inside my purse.” Mrs Jung crossed her arms and looked at her with a straight face.

“JESSICAAAAAAAA..”

“Aish, stop whining!!” Mrs Jung cried out loud. Her Audi reached the front entrance and Mrs Jung practically had to drag Sooyoung inside her car.

“JESSICAAAAAAAAAAAA..” She whined even louder and louder. “Hmm Mrs Jung, why is she so loud? Do you want me to do anything?” The driver asked politely.

“NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO”

“Seriously Sooyoung, if you don’t keep quiet, I will shoot you for real!” MRs Jung exclaime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter