Sooyoung Being Jealous Again

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica reached the office the next morning around 7.30am. She was among the earliest at level 5 to come in that morning and she was even earlier than Tiffany. She wanted to leave the house early while Sooyoung was still asleep. After what happened last night, she just didn't want to get into more arguments with the girl. At that point of time, she just didn't care anymore if Sooyoung still wanted to go to work that day. Maybe it's time for her to be a bigger person and just trust Sooyoung with all her heart. She knew that she was being childish by asking Sooyoung to be absent from work for 3 days just because her ex-girlfriend was in the building. Jealousy had certainly got the better of her yesterday. As an effort to get her mind distracted from her so called complicated personal life, she decided to just start the day early with her work emails.

Tiffany came in an hour later with the biggest shock on her face after seeing her boss was already in her office. She quickly put her stuff on her desk and immediately walked towards the woman's office and knocked on the door. "Ms Jessica. I am so so sorry for being lateeee." She started to speak the moment she went inside the office. "I am truly sorry. I understand if I were to be given a warning letter. I will accept it wholeheartedly." She bowed repeatedly. Jessica just looked at the woman weirdly. "Tiff, chill will you? You are not late." She mumbled. "Have a sit." She added. "I thought I was late." Tiffany sighed in relieve before she sat down facing her boss.

"You are not late Tiffany. I was a bit early." Jessica informed her most loyal right hand woman. "Oh okay. Sorry, i thought you won’t be coming in today." Tiffany responded because she remembered yesterday the woman told her that she would be off for the next 3 days. "I thought so too." Jessica answered lazily.

"Something wrong Ms Jessica?" Of course Tiffany could sense right away, she has been with the woman for almost a year. She knew when something is bothering her boss. "I bet you must be tired of hearing me rant about my personal life right?" Jessica smiled looking at the woman.

"Ms Jessica, please don’t say that. You know I'm here for you and Sooyoung. You have no idea how hard I ship you guys!" Tiffany smiled. Jessica just chuckled as a response. Seriously, Jessica couldn't ask for a better assistant.

"So what did she do now?" Tiffany straightaway asked.

"Calling Seohyun up was a bit childish right?" Jessica asked softly. Tiffany just smiled as a response and Jessica knew the answer right away. She admitted it was really childish. "You have your reasons Ms Jessica. The ex-girlfriend just couldn't be trusted." Tiffany gave her piece of mind. "Seohyun told me last night that the woman even had her hand on Sooyoung's lap." Tiffany added. (Seohyun and Tiffany went out last night for a few drinks) Apparently, Sooyoung did tell her boss what actually happened that prompted her to leave the training room.

Jessica leaned her back on her chair and then stared at her assistant without saying a word. She was even more upset the moment she found out about it. She expected Sooyoung to be honest with her but the girl failed to do so AGAIN. Sooyoung kept on saying that nothing happened.

"Ms Jessica?" Tiffany called up. "Hmm?" Jessica responded.

"Hmm I guess Sooyoung didn't tell you that right?" Again, Tiffany could sense. Jessica just let out a long deep sigh before she sat up straight. "But she did leave the training room soon after that happened." Tiffany continued with the story earlier.

"Why am i not surprised?" Jessica said as she looked at her assistant.

"Ms Jessica, from whatever Seohyun told me last night, I can conclude that Sooyoung was just scared that you would be mad at her, that’s why she didn’t tell you about it. She just doesn't want to keep on disappointing you. She even wanted to leave the moment she knew that it was on the first floor bur Seohyun insisted her to still join the training." Tiffany said softly.

"But she didn't leave." Jessica replied. Tiffany didn't know what to reply to her boss to at least make the situation a bit better for the woman. "Have you taken your breakfast?" Tiffany tried to change the subject. Jessica just sighed and shook her head. "Let’s go out for coffee." She suggested. Both of them left the office, and went to a nearby vegan coffee shop. They were there for more than an hour before they went back to the office since Jessica had a conference call later at 11.30 from Amsterdam.

Jessica straightaway went inside her office room the moment they reached level 5 because she needed to prepare a few things to get herself prepared for the conference call. Tiffany on the other hand had to go to the toilet before continuing with her work. And guess who she met in the toilet? It was none other than Choi Sooyoung the great. She was washing her hands at the sinker at the time.

"Eh Sooyoung??" Tiffany was surprised to see her.

"Where have you guys beeeeeennn?" Sooyoung asked in her whiny tone.

"We went out for breakfast." Tiffany informed. "I thought you won't be coming in today?" Tiffany asked the same thing she asked her boss earlier.

"I thought so too! But she left me alone at home!!" Sooyoung whined. "I thought she would be at home with meeee." She added.

"Oh okay." Tiffany mumbled slowly. "Hmm is she busy today?" Sooyoung asked.

"She'll have a conference call in 20 minutes. Then a 2 hour meeting with finance at 2.30pm." Tiffany remembered all her boss' schedule.

"Okay then. By the way, I'm just going to be doing my work in training room 2.” Sooyoung informed while she wiped her hands with a tissue. "Why are you doing your work up here?" Tiffany asked weirdly. "So that she knows that I'll be close to her at all times." Sooyoung replied before she left the toilet.

One hour and a half later, after she was done with the conference call, Jessica left her office room and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter