Mr Jung's Birthday Part II

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krystal could have done a better job with the event planning.” Grandma Jung looked at her granddaughter while Krystal on the other hand just smiled awkwardly looking at her parents.

“Mother, it’s not a big deal. We can just change the timing.” Mr Jung stressed out the same point again.

“How do you expect to send a message to 450 guests in such short notice?” Grandma Jung said sarcastically. Krystal was smiling while looking at her clueless grandmother.

 “That’s what you call technology.” Mrs Jung mumbled so slowly towards her husband.

“Excuse me?” Grandma Jung couldn’t catch what her daughter in law just said.  “Mother, you don’t have to worry about that. We have people to handle those things.” Mr Jung was the one who responded.  

“So Jessica my dear, who will you be wearing tonight?” Grandma Jung turned her attention towards her eldest granddaughter. Mrs Jung was actually relieved at that point of time that the woman had turned to someone else instead of focusing on her mistakes.

“Marc Jacobs.” Jessica smiled. Grandma Jung was always particular with what her grandchildren would wear.  She was the one who picked what Krystal would be wearing later tonight.

“Both of you the same?” Grandma Jung glanced at Sooyoung.

“Hmm..” Sooyoung straightaway looked at her girlfriend because she had no idea what the woman just asked her.

Jessica then placed her hand on Sooyoung’s lap and looked at her grandmother with a smile. “Yes grandma. We will be wearing Marc Jacobs.” She said softly.

“Okay good.” Grandma Jung nodded her head before she signaled the waitresses to start bringing in the food. The food was ready on the table a few minutes later. Everyone knew how fussy and particular Grandma Jung was. Everything needs to be at a certain times.

“Since when do I own a Marc Jacobs?” Sooyoung whispered to her girlfriend.

“Since when do you smoke?” Jessica looked at her girlfriend with a straight face. It seemed like Jessica still couldn’t get over the taste of Sooyoung’s mouth earlier.

“Babeeee!” Sooyoung whined.

“What now guys..” Krystal interrupted the couple. Krystal was seated next to Jessica at the table.

“Do you know that Sooyoung smokes?” Jessica revealed.

“What?? Nooo! Do not destroy your y mouth by smoking!” Krystal exclaimed softly.

“What y mouth?” Jessica frowned at her sister which caused Krystal to laugh.

“Guysss, I have never smoked in my entire life!” Sooyoung stressed out. “It’s disgustinggg!” She added.

“Sooyoung, Dave used to smoke. I could recognize the taste of it instantly.” Jessica replied back. Her ex-boyfriend was a heavy smoker. “If you are really smoking, can you please at least just be honest to me.” Jessica continued.

“Am I hearing this right? You smoke Sooyoung?? This is unacceptable.” Suddenly Mr Jung interrupted.

“NOOOOOO!!” Sooyoung started panicking. Mrs Jung on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter