Suzy The Ex- Girlfriend

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So..” Suzy mumbled as she looked at the person who was sitting in front of her. The woman was wearing a brown Ray Ban wayfarer with her brown long hair being let down on her shoulders. She was also wearing a green plaid collared shirt with the some of the buttons were opened and paired up with blue faded jeans.

It was 9am on a Saturday and Jessica hated every bit of it. She got the woman’s number from Sooyoung’s phone so that she could text her so called ex-girlfriend. She really needed to talk to the woman because she knew the woman wanted her Sooyoung back.

“How long have you been roommates with Sooyoung?” Suzy went on to ask.

“I’m not her roommate. I’m her girlfriend and we’ve already been living together for 6 months.” Jessica said seriously to the woman. At that point Suzy was shocked as ever. Jessica could see that the woman really didn’t see that coming. “She said to me that you’re her roommate.” Suzy quickly responded.

“I don’t want to get into that but I’ll definitely make her pay for saying that.” Jessica said seriously. She was really not in the mood. She slept so late last night writing her online journal and at that time she badly wanted to be in bed with Sooyoung who was still sleeping at the hotel. Plus with what happened at her parents’ house last night made it even worst for her.

“Hmm okay.” Suzy didn’t buy it. She had a feeling that the woman was lying.

“I don’t know what your intention towards Sooyoung is and I don’t even want to know it. But I would appreciate if you could stay out of her life.” Jessica just went on straight to the point.

“Excuse me? She’s a friend! I’ve known her longer than you did!” Suzy defended herself. She was so surprised to get a warning like that from a stranger.

“You don’t know anything about me and Sooyoung.” Jessica said calmly yet with a serious face.

 “You said 6 months just now right?” Suzy smiled. “I know and understand her better than you. We were together for almost 6 years. Not 6 months ya.” She added with a sarcastic tone. Jessica was furious but she tried so hard to remain calm.

“Why are you even here? Why did you show up last night?” Jessica asked seriously.

“Because I want her back. Simple as that.” Suzy answered before she landed her back on the chair. They were at a café at the time. “I’m here for self-development training because I’m up for a promotion. I bet I’m doing better in life than you.”

“Excuse me?” Jessica couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“Because it’s obvious. You chose to stay with Sooyoung in her small confined one bedroom apartment. The place is for one person not for two. So maybe you guys couldn’t afford a new place or something I don’t know.” She smiled. Yes, Sooyoung’s apartment was incredibly small but Jessica loved it. It felt like home.

“Hmm how could Sooyoung date someone as rude as you for 6 years?” Jessica mumbled to herself but loud enough for Suzy to hear. “I’m not offended at all.” Suzy smiled. She was really being arrogant.

“By the way, I’m up for a promotion from CBS. And do you know how big the bank is?” Suzy asked sarcastically.

“You’re working with CBS?” Jessica asked calmly. “Yes. Just started working at CBS Yeongam for a year and I’m the fastest employee to get promoted only after working for a year.” She explained further. Jessica didn’t know much about the bank’s branch in Yeongam but it was really fascinating to kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter