Dinner At Mrs Choi's Part 3

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Call him now!" Mrs Choi instructed Soojin. Jessica had to park the car by the road side since they had no clue where to go.

"I'm not going to call him and ask for his ex-wife's home address!" Soojin exclaimed back. "Sooyoung, you do it then!" Mrs Choi turned her attention towards her other daughter.

"Why do I have to call him???" Sooyoung whined back. "Soojin, can you please just call the guy for sake!!" Sooyoung exclaimed loudly. She was starting to get impatient with everything that was happening that night. Jessica on the other hand, was just at the driver's seat browsing through her work emails on her phone while waiting for all the with her girlfriend's family to end.

"I AM NOT GOING TO CALL HIM! JESSICA TURN THE CAR AROUND NOW!" Soojin cried out loud.

"How dare you raise your voice at me???" Mrs Choi responded back.

"I'm not raising my voice at you!!" Soojin yelled back.

"YOU AREEE!"Mrs Choi cried out loud.

"Let me go homeeeeeeeeeeeee nowwww!!" Sooyoung continued whining.

"CHOI SOOJIN, CALL THE MAN NOW!" Mrs Choi instructed her daughter again.

"I'M NOT GONNA CALL HIM! WE JUST BROKE UP!!" Soojin kept on refusing.

“I’M ONLY ASKING YOU TO CALL HIM TO GET THE ADDRESS, NOTHING MORE!” Mrs Choi responded loudly.

"I wanna go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" Sooyoung again with her non-stop whining.

"For crying out loud!!!!!!" Suddenly all of them were stunned the moment the person who was on the wheel started to scream her lungs out. "Why do you guys have to make everything so complicated??" Jessica questioned with a frown.

"Look Soojin unnie, you owe this not just to your mum, but to yourself too. I know Gong Yoo didn’t leave this woman because of you, but what your mum said it’s true. Somehow you gave him the clarity to end the marriage. I’m sure you don’t want to have this guilt hanging on you for the rest of your life.” Jessica muttered. “I know the timing might not be the best right now, but his ex-wife needs to know the truth. Just call the man and get the stupid address so that we can call it a day.” Jessica added seriously. She suddenly turned herself into her serious VP mode. Everyone went silent at that moment.

Soojin just took her phone out from her pocket and then started scrolling for GongYoo’s number.

"Sooyoung baby, I would really appreciate if you could just hang in there for a bit. We will soon be home." Jessica said softly to her girlfriend. Sooyoung nodded and gave the woman her warmest smile with her red swollen mouth.

Soojin managed to get in touch with Gong Yoo after a few times of calling the guy. "Oh my god. Is she for real?" Gong Yoo asked in surprise."Yes she is." Soojin replied back lazily. She was having mixed emotions talking to the guy after deciding for them to take a break earlier at her mum’s house.

"It's almost 10pm. Hyun would already be asleep around this time and its school night." Gong Yoo reasoned out. "Jessica already said the same thing." Soojin replied.

"Honey, I don't think it’s a great idea to go to her place right now." Gong Yoo refused to comply. "Do you think I don't feel the same way?" Soojin questioned the guy back. “Please, I just want this to be over.” Soojin let out a long sigh. She was tried as well.

“Okay then. Where are you right now?” Gong Yoo asked.

“Nearby the roadside at Namdaemun St.” Soojin informed.

“Okay, I’ll be there in 5-10mins.” Gong Yoo said before he ended the call.

“So??” Mrs Choi looked at her daughter. “He’s coming in 5-10mins.” Soojin informed her anxious mother. “Why is he coming??” Mrs Choi asked back in surprise.

“It’s a private residential mum. We can’t just simply go in. We need him in order to go in.” Soojin replied back. She remembered Gong Yoo used to tell her about the new place his ex-wife was buying at the time. It was a really private and well-guarded area.

“Hm okay then.” Mrs Choi mumbled slowly.

Jessica then turned her attention back towards her work emails before she felt a hand on her shoulder coming from the back. “I love you.” The girl who was sitting behind her whispered softly. Jessica smiled as she held the hand that was on her shoulder. 

It took around 15 minutes for Gong Yoo to reach to them. The moment he was there, Jessica quickly followed him from behind till they reached the ex-wife’s private residential area. The guard allowed them to enter the residential area after Gong Yoo had a chat with him.

Jessica then parked her car next to Gong Yoo’s. Mrs Choi was the first person to go out of the car. Jessica could see how enthusiastic the woman was. She suddenly remembered when she first met Mrs Choi. It was at her previous condominium when the woman bombarded her out of nowhere.

“People have been saying that you have forced my daughter to do grocery shopping for you.”
“And I also heard that she had to stay the whole night doing someone’s school work.”
“Is this allegation true or not?”

She just had a smile on her face the moment the memories revisited her. She then went out of the car and then she saw Sooyoung was still in the car pouting looking at her. Jessica smiled and then she opened the door for the girl.

“I really really want to go home Jess.” Sooyoung whined softly.

“I know you do baby.” Jessica smiled before she leaned in and gave the girl a quick peck on the lips. “How’s your lips?” Jessica asked softly.

“It’s like throbbing..” Sooyoung whined again.

“Do you want your mum to see Sunny too after this?” Jessica smiled.

“Babeeeee..” Sooyoung whined softly before Jessica pulled her out of the car. “I don’t wanna goo..” Sooyoung stomped her feet. Jessica just chuckled and then she went to hug her girlfriend and went on to plant kisses on the tall girl’s n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter