The Jungs Part 3

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, why didn’t you tell me that it’s your off day?” Jessica asked in surprise the moment she found out that Sooyoung won’t be going to work with her that morning. “I did. I told you last night.” Sooyoung informed back. She was still lying on the bed while her girlfriend has just gotten ready for work.

“You should have told me way earlier so that I can take an off day as well.” Jessica whined softly before she sat on the bed next to Sooyoung. “I can’t cancel my meetings..” She whined again.

“Jess, it’s okay. It was last minute anyways. I just wanted a bit of rest at home, that’s all.” Sooyoung smiled. “How I wish I could stay in bed with you right now.” Jessica pouted.

“Come home early then.” Sooyoung smiled before she put her hand on the woman’s lap. “Hmm maybe I can. I have a lunch meeting with my friend Im Yoona from the Empire Hotel (AOM CROSSOVER Y’ALL) later in the afternoon, maybe I could head home afterwards.” Jessica said.

“What time will that be?” Sooyoung asked.

“Hmm around 3-ish like that.”

“GREAT! Just don’t come before 3.” Sooyoung quickly said.

“Hmm why? Are you going out somewhere?” Jessica asked weirdly.

“N-No. Where would I go without you?” Sooyoung laughed awkwardly. “Hmm okay.” Jessica was just staring at her weird girlfriend. “I’m just gonna be at home playing games while I wait for you to come home alright?” Sooyoung smiled before she sat up and kissed Jessica on the lips.

“I miss you.” Jessica whispered after the kiss.

“I miss you too.” Sooyoung pouted.

“Baby, I’m really sorry for not spending much time with you the last couple of weeks.” Jessica said softly as she held on Sooyoung’s cheek. “I will make it up to you later okay?” Jessica smiled.

“Hmm okay. I deserve but whatever.” Sooyoung said with an innocent face. Jessica just laughed the moment she heard it.

Ever since the incident with Mrs Jung last 2 weeks, Jessica just had not been the same. She was quiet and in stressed all the time. This was the first time in her life she had not spoken to her mother for 2 weeks. Sooyoung knew she was sad and miserable on how things ended with her mother but there was nothing much she could do. Mr Jung on the other hand did come over their house several times to check up on her in which Jessica knew the guy actually came just because he wanted to play Call Of Duty with her girlfriend not really to check up on her. But either ways, she’s just happy that her father had been bonding with Sooyoung. Sooyoung knew Jessica missed her mother so much and she didn’t want things to go on like this. So she decided to take the matter on her hands.

Jessica gave her girlfriend a one hot steamy kiss before she left for work. And that left Sooyoung feeling so disturbed! Anyways, she had to get her mind straight as she had an important mission that day. After she was sure that Jessica had left the apartment, she quickly stood up from the bed and went to get a shower. After that, she got dress, then she made herself a cup of coffee and waited in the living room. A few minutes later, the door was knocked and she immediately ran towards the door to open it. “I told you to be here sharp at 8.30am!” Sooyoung whined.

“Sooyoung! I’m just 10 minutes late!” Soojin exclaimed loudly. “It’s your fault anyways for telling me so late last night. I had to submit a leave application online and requested my boss for an instant approval which was not easy! Do you know how much hassle you have caused me?” Soojin questioned.

“But your boss is staying in the same house as you are.” Sooyoung frowned. Yes, Soojin and Gong Yoo had moved in together the moment his divorced was finalized. “How difficult can it be to request for an approval when you are sleeping next to him every night?” Sooyoung questioned.

“Aish shut up. So what’s the plan?” Soojin quickly changed the topic.

“Krystal said, she has a gala around 10am at Hilton.” Sooyoung informed as she was checking through her messages with Krystal. “And?” Soojin asked.

“Usually she would book a room in the hotel itself for her to get ready before the gala.”

“Why can’t she just get ready at home then only attend the gala?” Soojin asked.

“I know right. She’s weird like that.” Sooyoung responded back. “Soojin, we need to leave now!” Sooyoung stood up from the chair after she looked at her watch. The time was almost 9am. After a few minutes, both of them were in Sooyoung’s tiny Chevrolet and they were heading straight to Hilton which was not that far. They reached the hotel just within 10 minutes later.

Sooyoung parked her car at the basement parking of the building and went up to the lobby. Krystal had texted her earlier that she would be waiting for her in the lobby. “Sooyoung, it’s already 9.15am. Do you really want to talk to this woman right now?” Soojin asked in concerned because she had a feeling that it would be a bit rushing since Mrs Jung would be busy getting ready for the gala. 

“This is the only time I got Soojin. This woman is busy all the time!” Sooyoung explained. She asked for Krystal to email Mrs Jung’s entire monthly schedule and that was the only time that she could squeeze in. “Just choose your words wisely okay.” Soojin said worriedly.

They met up with Krystal at the lobby and as usual Krystal was the happiest person to see Sooyoung there. “How’s her mood this morning?” Sooyoung asked after she had given Krystal a hug.

“Hmm so so. She went mad this morning because the stylist left one of her eari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter