Mr Jung's Birthday Part 1

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby, the family lunch will be at 12.30pm, at the Grand Hyatt.” Jessica informed her girlfriend over the phone. Sooyoung was at work at the time while Jessica on the other hand was on her way to pick up Krystal. They planned to go out gift shopping together.

It was Mr Jung’s 55th birthday that day and normally there would have a private family lunch and later that night; they would host a big event for Mr Jung’s friends, closest acquaintances and several employees from the bank.

So for the family lunch, instead of Mr Jung’s mother, his wife and his 2 daughters, there would be an additional headcount this time around which would be her eldest daughter’s girlfriend.

Sooyoung was surprised to even get invited to be honest.

“Seriously, am I really invited?” Sooyoung asked Jessica the other day.

“Yes.”

“Really? Like for real babe? Am I really invited?” Sooyoung asked again.

“Yes my love. This is for real. This is real news.” Jessica smiled.

“Your mum approved of this?” Sooyoung asked again. She knew the woman still didn’t like her. The other day, Mrs Jung insisted Jessica to go out on a date with her friend’s successful daughter who was working as a lawyer in one of the biggest legal firm in Seoul. “If you really do not have any interest with men anymore, at least date a woman with …” Before Mrs Jung could finish her sentence, Jessica cut her mother off and of course she went furious in front of her.

Of course Mrs Jung said that she would try to put an effort to approve of the relationship, but the woman was still not making anything easier for the both of them.

“I just don’t understand Jessica, how do women have with each other?” Mrs Jung asked the most shocking question to Jessica last week during a brunch date with her mother. Jessica was speechless but she tried to remain calm.

“What kind of pleasure would you experience being with a woman??” Mrs Jung was still wondering why.

“Mum, do you really want to talk about this here?” Jessica asked back lazily. Both of them were having brunch at the Ritz since Mrs Jung had a charity event earlier that morning at the hotel. So Jessica met up with her mother there.

“You are really missing out so much in life.” Mrs Jung commented.

“Alright, fine. You want to know how Sooyoung pleasure me every night?” Jessica looked at her mother with a straight face. The moment Mrs Jung heard her daughter said that, she started to choke.

“Hmm..” Mrs Jung mumbled before she forked her salad.

“She would aggressively undress me, then pin me on the bed, kiss my lips, my neck, on..” Jessica started to reveal.

“Jessicaa!!” Mrs Jung screamed out loud and quickly covered both of her ears.

“Mum, listen! I’m not finish!” Jessica exclaimed softly. She pulled her mother’s hands forcing the woman to hear what she would be saying.

“She would on my hard s, and by the time I would already be so wet..” Jessica continued.

“JESSICA JUNGGG!!!!”That was the end of the conversation concerning the topic of her daughter’s life. Mrs Jung never brought that up anymore.

“Baby, please be early okay.” Jessica said softly as soon as she entered her parents’ resident.

“Yeah okay.”  Sooyoung answered lazily.

“I’ll see you in a few hours my love.” Jessica smiled before she ended the conversation. Krystal went out of the house a few minutes later and entered the car.

“Where’s Sooyoung?” Krystal asked straightaway.

“Yes Krys, I’m fine. How about you?” Jessica said sarcastically. Krystal just laughed as a response. “No, daddy asked me to pass this back to her.” Kyrstal took out something from her bag. It was a zombie shooting game.

“He borrowed this from my girlfriend?” Jessica asked her sister.

“I think he has been borrowing games from your girlfriend for a few months now.” Krystal revealed. Apparently, Mr Jung bought himself a ps4 (with the help of Sooyoung’s friends at the game store) without Mrs Jung knowing. He put the ps4 in one of the rooms downstairs near the maids’ rooms and would always go play in the middle of the night when his wife had fallen asleep.

“Really?” Jessica was surprised. Previously, Mr Jung used to drop by their apartment to play games with Sooyoung. No wonder now Mr Jung had not been stopping by.

“Daddy adores Sooyoung. More than you do apparently.. Seriously, mum would flip if she found out YOUR GIRLFRIEND has been lending her husband shooting games. ” Krystal laughed out loud. Jessica had a frowned.

“It’s not that I don’t like to see daddy bonding with Sooyoung, is just that, I don’t think it is healthy for him to be playing this kind of games.” Jessica gave her opinion.

“And why is that? Because of his age is it?” Krystal asked back.

“No. I’m afraid that one of these days he would just shoot our mother for real.” Jessica said. Krystal laughed again. “Why would he want to shoot mum?”

“Because for still not liking my GIRLFRIEND.” Jessica smiled before she drove the car away and made their way towards the mall.

*********

 “Boss, I have to attend this stupid birthday lunch in 15 mins.” Sooyoung entered her manager’s office.

“You’re calling your CEO birthday lunch stupid Choi Sooyoung?” Seohyun looked at her. “And not to mention, he will soon be your father in law.”

“Bosss! Don’t say thatttt.” Sooyoung whined.

“What? It’s the truth right? You will be marrying the VP sooner or later right?”

“Bossssss! You are freaking me outtttt!” Sooyoung was clearly panicking.

“Why are you freaking out?” Seohyun looked at her staff weirdly. “How can I not be freaking out? You are talking about me marrying Jessica!” Sooyoung couldn’t stop panicking.

“Heh? Sooyoung, I’m sure by now you know where this relationship is going? This is the CEO’s daughter we are talking about. Not to mention the wife. And I’m sure of all people you would know his wife better. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter