Bigger Person

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby, are you okay?” Jessica asked to her girlfriend when she noticed Sooyoung was staring at her blankly from the bed. Jessica at the time was busy putting their clothes in the closet.  

“Yeah.” Sooyoung mumbled before she landed her head on the pillow.

“Soo, tell me. What’s wrong?” Jessica could sense something was bothering the girl. After spending a week at the Jungs’ mansion, they were finally back to their apartment. Both of Sooyoung’s hands were still wrapped. But they had the final doctor’s appointment tomorrow for the thumb. At least the bandage on the thumb could be removed in a day.

“Nothing’s wrong. I just miss you.” Sooyoung said innocently. Jessica had the widest smile on her face.

“Really? I have been with you 24/7 for the past one month” Jessica replied with a smile as she walked towards the bed.

“You know what I meant.” Sooyoung mumbled. Of course, Jessica knew what was Sooyoug’s reference. Jessica couldn’t even remember when was the last time they had a proper . It was actually before Sooyoung self-injured her own thumb and that was a month ago.

Jessica then climbed on the bed and leaned in to capture Sooyoung’s lips. Her hand started to roam inside the girl’s shirt. She then Sooyoung’s until her s strained against the fabric of her shirt. Sooyoung was certainly aroused. “You’re killing me you know that?” Sooyoung said.

“I know.” Jessica smiled. She then lifted the girl’s shirt and started to kiss along the edge of her bra. Sooyoung gasped the moment Jessica pulled down her bra exposing her . She rapidly it into . Sooyoung’s moan was clearly fillip up the whole room. It felt so good to be back in their apartment. They had been craving for the privacy.

The moment Sooyoung felt Jessica’s teeth grazed her sensitive, swollen , she groaned softly. “Did that hurt?” Jessica immediately asked in concern.

“Yes and no. I don’t know.” Sooyoung replied.

“I’ll stop okay.”

“NOOO! DON’T EVER STOP!”

Jessica then captured her lips again for another mind-blowing kiss. For an hour or so, Jessica certainly exhaust herself making sure the girl feeling satisfied. She knew how miserable Sooyoung had been the past 3-4 weeks. First with the thumb injury, then now the incident with the rusty nail.

RING RING

“Yes mum.” Jessica answered lazily.

“I’m calling just to check up.” Mrs Jung informed.

“Mum, it’s only been 3 hours.” Jessica chuckled. Seeing her mother all worried and concern like this was certainly a different sight, and she loved every bit of it.

“Have you put all the food in the fridge?” Mrs Jung asked. She instructed the helpers to pack a week’s worth of food for the couple to bring back. She just wanted an assurance that both of them would be well fed.

“Yes mum. That was the first thing I did.” Jessica smiled.

“Good. How is Sooyoung settled in?” She asked again.

“Mum, she’s back at her own place. Of course, she’s settling in fine.” Jessica explained.

“Hmm okay. Ask her to rest as much as she can. And make green tea for her. It helps her to sleep better.” Mrs Jung advised. She noticed that Sooyoung sometimes had problem sleeping.

“I don’t think she needs green tea to sleep better.” Jessica smiled as she glanced towards the bed. Her girlfriend was already sleeping like a baby after their short activity just now.

“Aish. For once Jessica, can you please just trust your mother.” Mrs Jung exclaimed. Jessica decided to just keep quiet. “Put her on the phone.” Mrs Jung then instructed.

“She’s asleep.”

“What really? At this time? She just woke up from a nap 4 hours ago.” Mrs Jung said.

“Yeah I know. It only took me 20mins to put her back to sleep.” Jessica said lazily.

“How did you do it??” Mrs Jung asked curiously.

“You don’t want to know mum.” Jessica replied back.

“Aish, can you please just tell me. It will be easier for everyone next time this happens.”

“First things first, there’s not going to be a next time mum. I will make sure of it.” Jessica stated. “And she’s asleep like a baby right now because I made her . Twice.” Jessica revealed.

The line went silent instantly. “I think your father needs me. Just text me if there’s anything.” Mrs Jung said before she straightaway ended the call.

*******

“The bandage is off now on the other hand.”

“Oh that’s good. Finally Sooyoung has one functional hand.”

“We’re actually on our way to the office now. We’re just stopping by to get a few things.” Jessica informed over the phone. She was on the line with Krystal since the girl called in to check up on them. Everyone in the family had been so concerned which made Jessica all over the moon.

“I know, mum just told me. We just got here by the way.” Yes, Mrs Jung had been calling them every hour.

“Oh you guys at the office too?”

“Yeah. And mum wants both of you for lunch later.” Krystal informed.

“Hmm, but I’m planning to take my girlfriend for sushi.” They couldn’t even remember when was the last time they went out for a lunch date together.

“Mum, they couldn’t make it for lunch!” Krystal screamed out loud to her mother. “Hmm mum said, they have something important to talk to you guys. So, you need to join the lunch.” Krystal informed a few seconds later.

“Important?”

“Yeah, she seemed serious.”

“Hmm okay. We just reached the building, see you in a sec.”

Both of them went inside the main building hand in hand. “Hmm can I go see my team?” Sooyoung asked her girlfriend. “I haven’t managed to get in touch with Luna ever since she joined my team.” She further explained. She felt guilty to her team for being absent too much from work.

“Sure baby. Go ahead.” Jessica smiled. Sooyoung then straightaway pressed level 3 and level 5 for Jessica as soon as they went inside the lift. “But please be careful. I don’t want you to accidentally staple your hand or anything.” Jessica said.

“Babe, why would I want to staple my hand?” Sooyoung asked weirdly.

“Don’t blame me for saying that. Everything is just so unexpected the past one month. I just want to be able to have a bit of peace.” Jessica tried to make her point.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter