another short one

Sowon's Children

“Kids~? Wake up, it’s dinnertime.”

Sowon gently shook the basket, swaying it lightly. She giggled as Eunha wrinkled her nose.

“Hey, Eunha yah.”

Pushing her finger in Eunha’s cheek, she giggled as Eunha grumbled before swatting at her hand.

“Wake up sleepyheads!”

She tried to scoop Umji up but along with Umji, Eunha’s arm and Yuju was also pulled up.

“Eung?”

Carefully pulling their hands apart, Sowon smiled as Umji yawned and rubbed at her eyes.

“Ddowon unnie.”

“Kyaaa it’s been so long since you called me that Omuji!”

Umji blushed with her eyes wide and covered her face.

“Oops.”

Sowon rubbed her cheek against Umji’s beaming in happiness.

“Cha, let’s get to dinner okay?”

Patting them on the to go wake up in the bathroom, Sowon left them to scoop Yerin up. SinB had woken earlier but Yerin was still asleep.

“Yerin ah~, Yennie~, wake up.”

Yerin’s tail wrapped around Sowon’s wrist, tickling her gently.

“unn…”

“Yerinie, wake up. It’s time for food.”

Sowon grinned, scooping Yerin up in her hands, she nodded to SinB who followed behind on the bridges carrying Ted for Yerin. Kissing Yerin’s cheek, Sowon set her down on the dining table and pet her head.

“I don’t need you to fall asleep in your food okay?”

“Mm.”

Yerin rubbed her eyes and her hand reached out for something, anything. SinB immediately put Ted in her hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umji yah, what do you think we should do for Christmas this year?”

“Hm? The same as always. Why?”

“Mm, I’m thinking of inviting Nayeon over.”

Yerin turned and stared at Sowon with wide pleading eyes.

“Sorry Yennie, but I’m thinking of a small party. I’ll make sure they don’t do anything bad this time okay? I promise.”

Sowon held out her pinky finger for Yerin, who slowly held out her hand to hold it.

“Promise.”

“I’ll even make sure that I throw away all the catnip even if they’re not overdue.”

Yerin stuttered for a second.

“A-ah, could I maybe smell that before they come though?”

Sowon smiled, sure it was like using alcohol to gain confidence but since Yerin was actively trying to get ready for them, Sowon agreed.

“As long as you don’t go crazy with rubbing it on you, I want to make sure that they won’t smell anything.”

Yerin nodded, rubbing her cheek on Sowon’s hand as thanks.

 ===================

Sorry another quick one to show that I'm still alive, my last final is on thursday so starting Friday I'm planning to pick up my daily updates again. See you soon!