Oh shoot

Sowon's Children

Once Eunha had stopped crying, Yerin held her hand gently, pulling her to the kitchen. The trio in the kitchen had heard the crying but, Sowon had gone to see and saw Yerin taking care of Eunha so she waited patiently.

“You okay now Eunha yah?”

Eunha nodded, not trusting her voice. Yerin stepped forwards and took a deep breath.

“Y-Yuju! You c-can’t lie here!”

Yuju tilted her head guiltily.

“What did I do?”

Her ears drooped as she looked down at the table wondering what did she lie about.

“You left me.”

Yuju looked up quickly at Eunha.

“No, I didn’t!”

Eunha pouted, her tears pooling again.

“You weren’t there when I woke up!”

“I was hungry!”

“You promised meeeee!”

Sowon patted Eunha’s back as she cried, it wasn’t exactly a valid argument, Yuju was still here and within the household, but perhaps, Eunha had attachment problems that would trigger over minor errors.

Yuju stepped over, her own tears springing at the sight of her best friend’s distress.

“I’m sorry? Forgive me, it’s just you know that you take a long time to wake up and I know how much you wanted to sleep. If you want me to be there then I’ll be there even if I starve.”

They hugged, crying quieter in each other’s arms. Sowon wiping a tear away in the background and Umji who was just confused about the whole ordeal.

“Sowon unnie? Is this something to cry over?”

“Not necessarily, but in this case, perhaps since Eunha and Yuju have been through multiple homes (as in stores) she just feels the need to see her most important person in her life next to her when she opens her eyes.”

“I see. Is that the same for you Sowon unnie?”

“Hm? Of course, in the morning if one day I didn’t see you on the pillow next to me, I could die of a heart attack.”

Umji kissed the back of Sowon’s hand which was resting near her before settling against the large palm, nuzzling her cheek against Sowon’s thumb.

“Mm, if you didn’t come back one-day Sowon unnie, I’d probably freak out too. I wouldn’t know what to do.”

Sowon hummed and rubbed at Umji’s cat ears, giving love to her youngest nuko. Turning to Yerin, she smiled gently and gestured her to come closer. Once in arm reach, Sowon scooped Yerin to sit near Umji and ruffled her golden bangs.

“You did a great job Yerinnie.”

“I did?”

“Yes, you did.”

Sowon kissed Yerin’s cheek and giggled when Umji demanded one too. Today was a nice Saturday to laze around with her nukos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon had fallen asleep after five rounds of hide and seek, she just laid there on the couch to take a break and had fallen asleep.

“Sowon unnie?”

Umji climbed onto the couch carefully, balancing on the back of the couch, she stepped over to where Sowon’s head lay.

“She’s asleep.”

Yerin followed Umji up on the couch, leading Eunha and Yuju behind her. Checking the clock, she pulled on Umji’s sleeve lightly.

“She shouldn’t be sleeping now, she won’t be able to sleep at bedtime.”

“We should wake her, no matter how it pains our hearts.”

Eunha looked at Umji, her big eyes curiously watching.

“Why would it pain our hearts?”

“If Sowon unnie didn’t have a coffee shop shift tomorrow morning, I would let her rest, she’s always tired nowadays since she got another part time job. She still plays with us as much as possible, think how tiring it must be to keep up with us four.”

Eunha nodded and Yuju pretended a stab at her heart like a drama short.

Climbing onto Sowon’s shoulder, Umji held onto Sowon’s ear.

“Sowon unnie, you need to wake up.”

Patting Sowon’s cheek lightly with her tiny hand, Umji tried to wake Sowon. She even tried to tickle her nose with her tail.

“You’re being too kind Umji-ya.”

Eunha stepped onto Sowon’s stomach and flopped on her stomach like you would jump onto a bed.

“Oof!”

Sowon grumbled and rubbed her eyes blinking at the weight that landed on her stomach.

“Eunha yah, please don’t jump on my stomach, it’s not bouncy like the bed.”

“Unnie you were asleep, and we had to wake you.”

“I fell asleep? That explains why I feel a bit cranky.”

She stretched and waited for Eunha and Umji to get off before getting up off the couch.

“Thanks for waking me, I didn’t mean to fall asleep.”

She kissed each of their tiny heads, causing some giggles. Stretching her long limbs, her nukos stared at her body length.

“Unnie, I’m curious to how many of me would make you.”

“Huh?”

“Height wise.”

Sowon hummed, 5’8” was 68 inches. (I live in the only country that doesn’t use metric -_-)

“Roughly 7.”

“Wow.”

The nukos took turns standing on the floor next to Sowon, giggling at each other’s petite size compared to Sowon.

“Unnie how’d you become that big?”

“Probably genetics.”

“What are jean-etiks?”

“The things that make you from your parents.”

Sowon squatted down and held Eunha in her hands, squishing her cheeks lightly.

“You must be as cute as your parents.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

She patted them each on the head before heading to the kitchen, might as well start making dinner early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She huffed quietly, tucking behind a dumpster she held her breath as hurried steps passed her.

“Where’d she go?!”

“I don’t know I can’t see her anymore!”

“Split up and search you idiots!”

Waiting till the angry footsteps left, she snuck out into the streets running alongside the shops.

“Oh, my look at her, isn’t she special looking?”

“She does.”

“Hey, little nuko, where are you from?”

Hissing, she swatted at the hands and sprinted away.

====================================

SinB tomorrow~I'm excited~