Nayeon's house

Sowon's Children

Sowon sighed as she walked up to the street Nayeon told her.

“Was it always this close?”

Once she turned the corner, she saw a gigantic gate.

“Oh my god.”

No way was her new nuko loving friend a multimillionaire.

“Oh! There she is! The tall pretty lady!”

Sowon turned to the little screen on the gate where the voice was coming from.

“Um, hello? Is this where Nayeon lives?”

“Yes! Yes, it is!”

Her nukos all collectively gulped as the gate swung open. Sowon held her breath as the little voice told her to walk in.

Walking along the path, Sowon wondered, where was the house?

As far as she could see, there was just grass.

“Uhh do I just follow the path?”

“Probably, Sowon unnie.”

“Okay.”

She walked in silence as trees came into view and a mansion behind them at the top of a hill.

“Oh god, how will I make it up there.”

Sowon trudged along quietly, SinB cheering a song to keep her going but it sounded more draining than helpful.

“Eeeeeh yeeeeehhh eeeeehhhh, good job good job. Eeeeehhhh Sowon unnie jjang jjang.”

“Thanks Bi but I don’t feel energized.”

“Eeeeeh yeeeeehhh eeeeehhhh, good job good job. Eeeeehhhh Sowon unnie jjang jjang.”

Sowon sighed as SinB continued her awkward cheering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressing the doorbell next to the pristine white door, Sowon waited.

“Ah! I unlocked it! Just come in, I can’t open the door by myself.”

Curious, Sowon opened the door slowly. On the inside of the door a nuko with pink underlights was perched on a tower to unlock the door.

“Hi!”

“H-hello?”

“I’m Dahyun! You must be Sowon unnie!”

“A-ah yes.”

Sowon watched as the little nuko scurried down the hall to a door and pulled a string that rung the bell.

“Nayeonnie unnie Sowon unnie is here!”

“Ah? Oh my. I’ll be out in one sec!”

Sowon waited on the couch, letting her nukos out of the basket.

“Hey, Dahyun how old are you?”

“As old as you Umji!”

“How’d you know my name?”

“I guessed! Nayeon unnie told us about you guys, the pretty and shy blond is Yerin unnie, the cool one is SinB, Yuju is the tallest and Eunha is the cutest.”

“Wow.”

Sowon cringed when she heard a crash from the room that Nayeon was in.

“What’s going on in there?”

“Oh, Sana unnie got some glue stuck in her hair and fur because she tripped and knocked over the glitter glue so Nayeon unnie is trying to clean it out but Sana unnie hates the shower.”

Sowon winced as another thud sounded.

“YAH! HOLD STILL!”

“NOOOOOO!”

Shaking her head, Sowon Yerin’s hair.

“If I remember correctly, she’s one of the three Japanese ones, right? A blond like our Yenny?”

“Mm, she’s really clumsy. Most of the things that break in this house are most likely her tripping or making careless mistakes.”

“Why are you the only one here?”

“Hm? I know four of the others are napping upstairs and the other two are somewhere. They like to hide from me at times. Do you want to come see?”

“Sure.”

Yerin climbed and perched on Sowon’s shoulder, Yuju and Eunha holding hands following behind Dahyun. Umji and SinB sitting side by side in Sowon’s hands.

Walking upstairs, they walked down a long hallway before turning into a small living room.

Stepping quietly into the room, Sowon saw the four nukos curled up together, holding hands or tails with each other.

“This one with shorter hair is Jeongyeonnie unnie, the one Jeongyeonnie unnie is hugging is Mina unnie. Our baby tiger is Chaeyoungie and the one asleep at the end is Jihyo unnie.”

Sowon smiled as her nukos kept quiet until they exited the room.

“Why do you call Chaeyoung a baby tiger?”

“Hm? Because when she’s under white light, you can see slight patterns on the back of her ears.”

“It’s not a highlight?”

“Nope, all natural. She was a present from an uncle of Nayeon unnie’s and he said she was very expensive.”

They returned to the couch in the downstairs living room waiting for Nayeon to finish washing Sana. The door opened, and a flash of blond escaped with a towel flapping behind her, Nayeon chasing after.

“Hey, Sowon, just give me a moment.”

Nayeon turned the corner and sprinted after the nuko.

“YAAAA!! WE HAVE GUESTS OVER LISTEN TO ME SANAAAA!”

“NO!!!! I HATE THE HAIR DRYER!”

Yuju jumped as a crash sounded, peeking around the corner, Nayeon was on the floor holding onto the blond nuko. It seemed that she took a flying dive to catch her.

“Nayeon are you okay?”

“I’ll be fine Sowon.”

Groaning, Nayeon got up and brought Sana up with her. Sana looked at Sowon curiously.

“A stranger?”

Her head tilted to the left as she stared.

“You’re a tall stranger!”

Clapping her hands happily she laughed to herself.

“I’ll get her dry and we can start the party.”

“Party? Hey, did you say party Nayeon unnie?”

Sowon chuckled as Nayeon sighed while walking to another room.

“Yes, yes, I said party. Please don’t kill me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon and Sowon sat on the patio outside where the nukos were currently playing in the small pool Nayeon had custom made for her nukos.

“Hahaha!”

Umji splashed lightly, testing out the water slowly. She wasn’t afraid of water per say but this was a pool and she didn’t know how to swim.

Sana pouted as she sat by Nayeon hugging a small stuffed bunny.

“Why can’t I go play?”

“Because you were very bad this morning.”

“But I listened in the end!”

“But I really don’t want to give you another shower today.”

“Hmph!”

Sowon smiled as Sana puffed her cheeks, she resembled a jealous Eunha who also puffed her cheeks.

“Sowon unnie!”

“Hm?”

“I’m cold.”

“Come here.”

Tucking Eunha into her arms, she held her closely to her chest, warming the shivering nuko.

“You know, if you moved more you wouldn’t be cold.”

“But unnie, you know me, I’m lazy.”

“Haha, of course you are you sleepyhead.”

Nayeon smiled watching their interaction, turning to Sana she pouted.

“Why can’t you love me like they love her huh?”

“But I do love you Nayeonnie unnie.”

==================

Whew, I didn't update tuesday because I rushed to finish all the homework before my thanksgiving break and I didn't update yesterday because I had a really hectic day at the airport trying to get home after classes and my flight got delayed over an hour ;-; So here, you go the beginning of the party, it'll get crazier next chap I promise!