Marketplace

Sowon's Children

Aww it takes you guys 56 views to get one comment? You guys make me sad.....so sad. But anyways I still see that people are reading so I will keep updating~

btw this is the second update today, if you arent the 56 people who read the last chapter before i did this one, go and read the last chapter~

===========================

Everything got easier as they entered the marketplace, Sowon had gotten a cart and put in the flat board from the bottom of her messenger bag in the seat thing so that her nuko’s wouldn’t fallout the backside if they ever tumbled.

When standing up in the child seat, the four nuko’s heads barely peeked over so Sowon had planned on buying some solid things like cans or a rectangle box of juice so they could stand comfortably to see the market.

“Is everyone comfortable for now?”

“Yup!”

Cheerfully, Sowon pushed the cart to the cans section, picking up several cans of tuna first thing. Even if the nukos could eat basically anything they were not allergic to, they seemed to have a preference for fish, meat, and the like.

Carefully stacking up the small cans, she sat Yerin on top of the three cans of Tuna, propping her lightly against her messenger bag that was in the child seat with the nukos.

“If they start to slip, tell me.”

As they passed the pet food section, Sowon noticed a nuko candies taste tester. Pushing the cart over, she laughed as all of her nuko’s attention were drawn to the smell of the candy.

“You guys want to try it?”

“Yes.”

“Does it have a lot of sugar?”

“Why Yuju? Are you not able to take a lot of sugar?”

“No, I can, it’s just I’ve been told that if I eat too much sugar, bad things happen.”

At this Eunha cut in.

“It’s not that bad things happen, you just become really really troublesome for our caretakers.”

“How so?”

“You literally bounce off the walls.”

Yuju’s ears drooped as Sowon asked the lady about the sugar content.

“Oh, sweetie! You don’t need to worry about the sugar! Here’s a low sugar version in case your nuko has diabetes.”

The lady handed Sowon a smaller candy. Sowon held it near the nukos, they each individually sniffed the candy before Yuju held it carefully, the small red candy was see through like a crystal.

“Can I just keep it?”

Sowon laughed.

“No! It would only collect dust and attract bugs, go on. Taste it.”

Giving the candy a tentative taste, Yuju’s lightly touched the red candy with her tongue.

Then, she popped it in her m outh. Pushing the candy to one cheek, Yuju grinned.

“Ith taysh good.”

Sowon smiled and ruffled Yuju’s hair, not missing to rub the base of her ears quickly. A short purr emanated from within Yuju as thanks.

Sowon then got three of the regular candies and handed them to her nukos.

“The yellow one is lemon flavored with honey, the green one is apple flavor, and the red one is the same as Yuju’s?”

“Isth watermelon.”

Yerin held the yellow one, Eunha took the red one and Umji took the green one. This candy was a little bigger than Yuju’s, if Yuju’s was the size of a regular marble, the one the other three had would be the size of a jawbreaker. (Comparison)

The candy stuck Eunha’s whole cheek out, making her look like her left cheek was puffed out completely. If you didn’t know that she was eating a candy, you might’ve worried why her cheek stood out that much.

Sowon laughed and poked Eunha’s cheek which caused the smiling nuko to whine, it was very difficult for her to talk but watermelon wasn’t that terrible of a fake fruit taste. Umji’s jaw remained slack, she was unable to put it in her cheek so she just held it, careful not to accidentally swallow it whole and choke on it. Yerin just held the yellow candy by the wrapper, preferring to l ick the candy like a lollipop than melting it in her m outh.

“Yerin ah, it’ll get messy if you do that?”

“It’s okay.”

Sowon grinned and moved away from the taste test stand picking up a bag of the low sugar candies, too much sugar would be bad and she also feared diabetes.

Sowon also picked up one box of nuko ice pops before moving on to the groceries section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, do you guys want to eat bananas? Apples? Oranges? Which fruit do you guys like more, I mean I have to get you guys all of them but I can get more of one of them.”

Umji crinkled her brow in contemplation, causing Sowon to push lightly at her forehead. Yerin shrugged, her tail swishing behind her, Yuju wanted oranges and Eunha wanted apples, causing the same aged kids to squabble with each other.

“Oranges!”

“Apples!”

They glared at each other hotly before Sowon picked them both up by the backs of their jackets.

“Okay, okay. I’ll just get both.”

Setting them on opposite ends of the seat, Sowon continued her search for food. Pulling a bag of rice into the basket, she sighed. She was going to have to get a taxi home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waving down a taxi with one hand, the other focused on not letting her cart roll away on the slant of the road, Sowon was really busy. So busy, she didn’t notice that Yuju had fallen asleep and is about to fall from the cart.

“Yuna!”

As Yuju tips slightly over the edge Sowon turns to look why Eunha screamed. Lunging forwards, she reaches out her hand to catch the nuko but for some reason, Yuju twisted her body and flopped back in the cart. Sowon breathed a sigh of relief as her mini heart attack passed.

“Don’t scare me like that, tell me if anything goes weirdly. Absolutely everything. Promise?”

“We promise.”

=======================

Also SinB not for a little while I think, maybe end of this week?