SANAAAAA

Sowon's Children

Sowon and Nayeon had gone out to buy some apply cider for the lunch feast and taken Sana and Eunha with them, leaving the eleven other nukos to play on their own.

“So, you’re Momo unnie?”

“Mm, I’m from Japan.”

“You do have a slight accent.”

Momo pulled Mina to her side, yanking her by the arm.

“This is Mina, she’s super shy, isn’t she pretty?”

“Yes, she is, hello Mina unnie.”

Mina bowed her head lightly, holding her silence. Yerin watched from her seat on the couch, her eyes slightly drooping due to sleepiness.

“You’re even more quiet than Yerin unnie.”

Mina shrunk a bit, hiding behind the more daring Momo.

“My name is Umji, this friend here is SinB.”

“Yah, don’t you think you might be coming off too strong Umji yah?”

“Oh, was I? I’m sorry, I’m just excited.”

Momo nodded to Mina, who stepped forwards and held her hand out as greeting. Carefully approaching, Umji held her hand and smiled.

“Nice to meet you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m the tallest in our household.”

Yuju stood up against Tzuyu, Jeongyeon checking in between.

“I think you’re both the same height.”

“Wow. And you’re so young, I wonder if you’ll grow some more?”

“I don’t think so.”

Jeongyeon held Chaeyoung’s hand and walked around to get Dahyun to sleep on the couch instead of the floor.

“Yah, go sleep on the couch.”

Dahyun flicked her tail once before climbing up to the couch and settling side by side with Yerin. Yerin at first froze, unsure of what to do but as she realized that the nuko had fallen asleep on her shoulder she relaxed some and let out her own yawn.

“I can’t wait for Sowon unnie and Nayeon unnie to get back.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon called a taxi for them to reach the store and the nukos were asleep in their laps. Sowon gently rubbed at Eunha’s ears.

“You know, I know a really good nuko café, but they don’t do deliveries. Should we go for takeout?”

“If you want to, sure.”

They shared a look as Sana turned around in her sleep, purring lightly, her tail wrapping around Nayeon’s hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SANA!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!”

Nayeon had let Sana out of her sight for one second and the nuko had already gotten into trouble. Sana had somehow managed to escape the cart and run across the shelf to a bottle of catnip. In her attempt to open it, she had knocked it off the shelf, spilling the contents on the floor. She was rolling around in the catnip when Nayeon had managed to push through the crowd around the mess.

Grabbing Sana from the store and the bottle of catnip, she dumped Sana back into the cart and pulled out something from her bag.

Sowon stepped back, slightly covering Eunha’s nose with her hand, she really didn’t want a drunk Eunha in the middle of a store.

“But Nayeonnie I just wanted to smell it!”

Sana flailed as Nayeon put her into a collapsible cube she carried around, it was a mesh cage basically, to keep Sana from causing more trouble.

“If you behave I’ll let you out.”

Nayeon knew it was probably not the nuko’s fault, she probably didn’t mean it but since she had rolled in the catnip, oh a headache was happening.

“Nayeon ah, will you be alright?”

“Oh, I will be. Maybe. I don’t know how to get Sana back in the house and into the shower as fast as possible.”

Nayeon stopped as she heard a slightly drunk giggle.

“Oh no.”

Sowon looked down in her hands, Eunha had smelled enough catnip to giggle.

“Oh no.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rushing home, Nayeon and Sowon rushed to hide Sana as quickly as they could in the bathroom, the poor nuko was crying but they couldn’t help it, if all eleven of the nukos that stayed behind caught a whiff of Sana’s clothes, all hell would break loose.

“Let me out! Please?”

Dahyun walked by, rubbing her eyes when her tail perked.

“Sana unnie? Why do you smell like catnip?”

“Dahyun ah! Open this door for me! I’ll give you a kiss!”

Dahyun rubbed her head, should she? Or not? Catnip didn’t affect her as much, but extended exposure led to a high.

“Uh, I guess so.”

Holding the bell’s rope, she scooted up against the wall to the door’s handle.

“When I tell you, push ok?”

“I love you Dahyun ah!”

Sowon walked by, trying to calm the still giggling Eunha when she saw the door to the bathroom open.

“Oh no, no no no.”

Rushing back to the kitchen where Nayeon was, she smacked her friend’s shoulder pulling her away from the kitchen.

“Find all your nukos, Sana has escaped.”

Nayeon scrambled up the stairs to where the nukos were playing in when they had returned, throwing aside the curtain to the living room, her jaw dropped.

Momo was giggling whilst chasing a terrified Mina, Jihyo was crying and singing at the same time. Yerin sat there wide eyed as SinB cried on her shoulder. Jeongyeon had successfully climbed onto a cabinet holding the end of a curtain.

“Uh, Jeongyeon I don’t think this is a good idea.”

“Aw shush, YAHOOOOOO!!!”

Jumping, she swung across the window to the couch like tarzan, Nayeon so horrified her skin turned paler than it already was. Sowon brushed past the frozen Nayeona dn grabbed Yuju mid jump.

“Don’t do it.”

Yuju looked up at Sowon and grinned.

“Sowon unnie! I love you!”

“I love you but honey, please tell me where Umji and Eunha are.”

Yuju pointed over at the little closet for nukos.

Rushing over, she pulled the door to the mini closet open. Eunha and Sana were in matching dresses and Umji sat there pouting with a sleek suit on.

“Sowon unnie!”

Sowon scooped Umji into her hands and stared as Eunha and Sana struck poses together in front of the mirror.

“They put me in this suit saying it’d look cool.”

Sowon chuckled weakly, taking the tie off Umji with shaky hands.

“Are you okay still?”

“The catnip on Sana unnie is getting to me, if I get fresh air, I think I’ll be fine.”

Sowon nodded and grabbed Yuju on her way out of the room. Nayeon still frozen at the doorway.

“YAH MINATOZAKI SANA!!!!!!!”

======================

Well, hello!, I didn't think that there were still new readers coming here, I know there are the occasional new subscriber but thank you for the comment, I still give the credit of nukos to the creator of Nukoduke, since its a gosh darn good story. I hope I made this as crazy as I could, lots of love for our gfriend and twice girls!