Ted?

Sowon's Children

Umji tackled Yuju and rolled around over and top and under and over each other on the bed.

“Hihihi! Hahaha!”

Yerin hugged her teddy bear, sat against the headboard and pillows.

SinB sat nearby, fiddling with her sunglasses. What should they do to pass the time until Sowon returns to make dinner?

“Unnie, I’m going to watch the sunset later, join me?”

“Can Ted come too?”

“Of course, he can unnie.”

“Thanks, SinB.”

They held hands as they walked up the ramp to the desk that led to the windowsill. Sitting on the windowsill and leaning on the back of a mini drawer on the table, they sat comfortably together, Ted in between, their hands over him, intertwined.

“It’s slowly turning pink.”

“Mm.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umji play with meeeeee~”

“Eunha unnie let me sleep~”

“Eeeeeeeeehhhhhh~”

“Come on, pleeease~?”

It was usually the other way around, Umji attempting to wake Eunha in the morning, perhaps since it was getting later, Eunha may have been more nocturnal than the rest of them.

“But I’m bored.”

“Let me sleep then I’ll play. Come on, just a short nap?”

“Okay fine. Only if you hold my hand.”

Yuju quickly jumped in, holding Umji’s other hand and slipped under the covers just as fast.

“Me too.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kids?”

Sowon tiptoed through the doorway as she didn’t hear them on the bridges or playing.

“Hello?”

She flipped on the light and wandered into the bedroom, sighing in relief that Eunha, Umji and Yuju were in the basket. Scooting over to the open blinds of the window, she saw a tail poking out from behind a drawer.

“SinB?”

“Uh?”

SinB yawned and rubbed her face with her free hand. She had fallen asleep against Ted and so did Yerin.

“What were you doing here baby?”

“I was watching the sunset with Yerin unnie.”

“Mm. Good girl, I didn’t know you were the sentimental type.”

“I’m everything and more.”

SinB yawned again and Sowon had to resist the urge to touch the teeny canines of second pre teething stage.

====================

I  know I know why is it so short? Sorry, but I will be uploading a special chapter later for Sowon's birthday, let's see who can guess which birthday I'm picking?