J trio

Sowon's Children

Nayeon’s mom came over and even began to quietly cheer as the nuko danced on the counter with a wide smile on her face. It didn’t matter to Nayeon whether the little one was good at dancing or not, all she cared for was that smile on her face, the blond nuko truly enjoyed herself dancing.

“If you can convince your father I’m on board.”

Nayeon grinned and hugged her mother tightly.

“Thank you thank you thank youuuuu, I love you so much!”

Pecking her mom’s cheek, she wandered off to find her dad.

“Daddy?”

Rounding the corner, she found her dad with an armful of cute nuko clothes.

“Uh dad?”

“Oh! Hey honey, did you look around?”

“Yea, there’s this blond nuko who can really, really, dance!”

“Oh really?”

“Yea! Come here and see!”

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a black haired nuko staring at her. Tearing her eyes away she followed after her dad.

“You do dance well.”

“So, can I get her?”

“Are you sure Jeongyeonie and Chaeyoungie won’t get sad?”

“I’m sure! They’re gonna be best buddies!”

Just then her little sister walked up holding the first nuko she had made eye contact with.

“Dad can I have her? She’s so clumsy I really want to take care of her.”

Nayeon made eye contact with the same black haired nuko, sensing a certain sadness.

“…”

Nayeon’s dad was talking to the shopkeeper about the price and she overheard what seems to be the owner bargaining for a higher price for the dancing nuko.

“I even throw in one more nuko free.”

“Eh?”

“We don’t really need to buy three, do we?”

They watched as the cashier person pulled the black haired nuko out.

“This one, sticks with the two you want all the time, but she doesn’t speak a lot.”

Nayeon stared at the black haired nuko who stared right back at her.

Saying nothing, she stepped closer, maintaining eye contact while raising a hand to touch. Once she placed her hand on the nuko’s head she gasped softly. The long soft tresses under her fingers and the silky fur on the back of its ears surprised her.

“Dad I want her too.”

It was as if the little nuko brought her a certain tranquility and now everything she said was only above whispering just by a bit.

“Well, then I guess we’re taking all three.”

~~~~

“Dad hand over your japanese dictionary.”

“But I need to guide us to the hotel?”

“Fine, once we get there I’ll have you hand it over!”

“Sure, honey.”

Once Nayeon had her hands on the dictionary she excitedly looked to her new nukos.

“Konnichiwa, wa tashi no?? Namae?? wa Nayeon desu.”

Stuttering her broken Japanese in poorly pronounced syllables she prayed they understood her.

“I’m from uhhhh Kankoku.”

She patted herself indicating herself.

“Uhhh Kimitachi no namae wa?”

“Momo.”

“Sana.”

“…Mina.”

Momo was the shortest blond, Sana the taller blond, and Mina the silent black haired one.

“I did it! Hahaha!”

Celebrating with her sister over being able to ask them their names, they jumped around, at the time, they did not notice Mina’s shyness severity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eh? She’s really shy? That sounds just like Yerinnie.”

“Mm, but now she’s a lot better. She still doesn’t say much but she understands us just as well as the other two.”

“Now I’m really curious about your nukos. They sound like such interesting kids.”

“I’m sure you’ll love them.”

Nayeon smiled as she watched Sowon absent mindedly rubbing Yerin’s ears, the blond nuko relaxing a bit more by closing her eyes and leaning into the touch.

Yuju tentatively touched Nayeon’s hand.

“Do you think we’d get to dance together?”

“Of course.”

Yuju let Nayeon run her hand through her long hair, purring lightly as the digits massaged her shoulders lightly.

SinB scooted over to Yerin, lightly holding Yerin’s shoulder.

“Unnie.”

Yerin turned to her, letting SinB to lean against Sowon’s hand as well.

Instead of leaning on Sowon’s hands though SinB tucked herself against Yerin’s back, back hugging the older warmly.

Yerin made a small noise in before just letting SinB do as she pleased.

“Are you sleepy Yerin unnie?”

“E-eh? O-oh.”

“Shall we go sleep?”

“Mm.”

Sowon smiled as she watched them walking away, holding hands, SinB’s tail wrapping halfway around Yerin’s waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday morning~

Yuju woke up first from a nightmare, even before Sowon’s alarm. Scooting over to the window, she stared out.

“If only dreams weren’t so real.”

Hearing the birds chirping, she hummed along, harmonizing.

Umji blinked as she woke up. Where was her right-side warmth? Getting up, she covered Eunha with the blanket before sidling up to Yuju.

“Good morning~”

“Good morning Yuju unnie, why are you up so early?”

“Mm, I had a nightmare.”

“About what?”

“That Sowon unnie turned into a potato.”

Umji stared, unsure whether to take her unnie seriously or not.

“Oh no.”

“Mm. I know it’s not true, but it was so scary. We were all gathered around called her name, but she wouldn’t move.”

Umji hugged Yuju from the side, nuzzling into Yuju’s shoulder and under her chin. It was like she wanted to make sure they smelled of each other. (if you didn’t know bunting is for marking their precious things/people.)

“You like rubbing against me a lot don’t you.”

“Mm, I see to lose your scent faster than the others.”

“Haha, doesn’t that mean I’m cleaner?”

“Maybe.”

Umji purred holding her tallest nuko unnie.

===================

Aw you guys flatter me, I had some chocolate while writing hehe I wonder if that affects anything? Haha hope you enjoyed!