Do clouds explodes? pt. 1

Sowon's Children

Sorry, its only half as long as usual, I'm being overstressed. ;-; Anyone going to the gfriend solo concert? I can't go because my next semester starts the day of the second day so I can't even go to the first day. So sad~

==========================

“So, what do we get?”

They sat on the dining table, watching as Sowon cleaned the dishes.

“Hm? I told you already that you’ll get it after dinner.”

“But I want to know.”

“Eunha, be patient. Amuse yourself by staring at Umji. She’s cute no matter what she does right?”

“Yea, but- oh fine.”

Eunha gave up and returned to watching Umji. Whatever Umji did, even if she just sat there, Eunha would be entranced by her cuteness. It sort of felt like she radiated innocence, well, most of the time.

Holding Umji’s hand, she intertwined their fingers, smiling at their perfectly fit hands.

(this isn’t me changing from a wonha fan to umha fan, I love all the ships but wonha remains number one lol)

“Hmph! Even if Eunha gives up, I won’t!”

Yuju puffed her cheeks and ran over the bridges to hold Sowon from moving.

“Tell meeeeee.”

Sowon just laughed and continued to wash the dishes, careful not to splash the nuko hanging on her arm.

“Tell me tell me t-t-t-tell me!”

“No honey, later. Haha!”

Like that, Yuju spent the last hour of Sowon’s break hanging on her elbow, swinging back and forth as Sowon moved.

“I’ll be back at six okay kids?”

She gave each a smooch on the head before leaving for her afternoon classes.

Watching the door close behind Sowon, the nukos drooped slightly.

“I hate it whenever Sowon unnie leaves.”

“Mm, no matter how many years of it being like this, I’m still not used to it, it just hurts less.”

They moved over to a table by the balcony glass door, sitting together and watching the clouds.

“Does a cloud change shape if you fly through it?”

“I would think so, why do you ask Yuju unnie?”

“I was just wondering, if we ever get to go on an airplane, we’d be up in the sky. We’d probably hit the poor cloud and I know it isn’t solid, but would it explode?”

Umji chuckled and placed an arm around Yuju’s waist.

“Yuna unnie, a cloud is made of teeny tiny water droplets, its like running through rain. We’ll just pass through it, pushing aside those teeny tiny droplets and exit the other side. Then, as we fly through, we generate a wind that will also push against the droplets, so I would say the cloud changes shape even if unnoticeable but will not explode.”

Yerin pulled Umji’s sleeve quickly.

“Unless it isn’t a cloud of teeny tiny water droplets.”

“Unless? Yerin unnie do you mean that there are different clouds made of different droplets?”

Yerin nodded her head quickly.

“They look differently and move differently but if you light a cloud of chemicals it would explode.”

“How do you know that?”

“I read a science textbook once for fun.”

At this the other nukos giggled, causing Yerin to blush.

“What? I was bored.”

She held her cat ears down, still blushing hotly at the others.

SinB turned to her, giggles stopped.

“Well, not only you are pretty with golden hair, I guess you’re smart too huh?”

Yerin blushed harder and scurried away to the bedroom to hide under her blanket. When SinB followed after, she heard Yerin whispering.

“Why am I so weird? Do you know why?”

She stepped closer, wondering who Yerin was talking to when she saw a glimpse before backtracking quickly to not get caught. There, wrapped in her blanket, Yerin held the white teddy bear’s hand, sitting face to face.