Monday

Sowon's Children

The alarm rang and Sowon smacked at her phone blindly, hoping that at least one of her fingers managed to hit the button on the screen.

“Urgh.”

Yawning, she forced herself to sit up, making her blood flow throughout her body a little quicker, a more healthier way of waking up than downing a cup of caffeine. Mondays were always like this, wake up, stretch and get ready for school. She had promised herself no coffee on the Mondays to be healthier in addition to her hot chocolate weekends.

Getting ready, she got off the bed and stretched her arms up above, letting another large yawn out.

Once she had successfully rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes and when she blinked they no longer went cross eyed, she looked around the room.

Umji curled up in the basket between Eunha and Yuju, Yerin and SinB sleeping back to back on the pillow next to her. She grinned as she fixed the blanket over the trio in the basket. Umji had really missed Yuju and Eunha, saying that their body warmth was the best to sleep in between in their fall nights.

Spotting Umji’s tail, she noticed that it was curled around Yuju’s leg. Untwirling it, Sowon giggled as then Umji’s tail wrapped around her fingers. Pulling away lightly, she slipped out of the sleeping tail’s grip.

“I’ll be back later.”

Kissing all of her kids’ heads, she headed out to leave breakfast for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji yawned as she woke up, stretching her arms like Sowon does, she realized she wasn’t alone in the basket. Remembering that after Sowon had stormed out in a rage, she had returned with her same aged unnies in hand. Reaching out to touch Yuju’s shoulder, she still could not believe that they were there with her.

Leaning her head on Yuju’s shoulder, she let out a low rumble in her chest and rubbed her cheek on the soft fabric of Yuju’s pajamas. (aka bunting)

“Hm?”

Yuju wiggled around before facing Umji.

“Good morning little one.”

Tucking Umji into her embrace, she continued to sleep with her arms holding onto Umji tightly.

Purring still, Umji nuzzled into the underside of Yuju’s chin.

Feeling a bit colder than before, Eunha blinked. Was that purring next to her? She rubbed at her face before turning around to face the source of happiness.

“Hey.”

Left out of the cuddling, Eunha scooted over and tucked against Umji’s back, her hands gripped into the back of Umji’s pajamas lightly, her tail swishing behind her leisurely. With her forehead pressed to Umji’s back, she could feel the soft vibrations within Umji’s chest cavity clearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB woke up when something grabbed her from behind, her eyes shot open when arms secured themselves around her waist.

Taking a breath, she didn’t smell anything different and relaxed. Looking down to make sure that is was actually Yerin and not a stranger. Fully relaxing into the back-hug, SinB laced her fingers with Yerin’s.

Glancing over at the basket, she noticed Eunha’s tail swishing just above the lip of the basket.

They were probably just too lazy to get up.

Shrugging slightly, she tried to get out of Yerin’s hug, needing to go to the bathroom.

“Psst! Yerin unnie!”

“Mm?”

“Can you let go?”

“No.”

“But I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Aw fine.”

Tucking herself away from SinB once more, Yerin snuggled into her blanket.

SinB instantly missed the warmth on her back and internally cursed at her bladder for interrupting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon yawned as she stepped out of the classroom, getting ready to catch the bus home.

“Hey Sowon.”

“Huh?”

She looked around, who called her?

“It’s me, Nayeon.”

Finally looking at the person called Nayeon, she blinked. Wasn’t she the class representative?

“Oh, hello. What do you need?”

“Oh no, I don’t need anything.”

Sowon was confused, if she wasn’t here for any missing papers Sowon might have forgotten to turn in then what else would Nayeon need her for?

“I heard that you just got back from an injury and had a case involving nukos.”

“Ah, yeah I did.”

Sowon scratched the back of her head, was Umji waiting for lunch? Her own stomach growled lightly thinking of what to cook for her nukos.

“And I just wanted to ask you if I could see your nukos.”

“Eh?”

Nayeon giggled.

“You see, I have nukos as well, my family has a total of eight of them.”

“Eight?!”

“Yup, my little sister and I share, the secret is though, my parents love them just as much.”

Sowon smiled a bit.

“Er, well I’m going home to make them lunch.”

“Well, how about in exchange of me meeting them, I treat you and your nukos to takeout?”

“But-“

“Nuh uh, don’t complain, I’m a crazy nuko person and I can spend the money.”

“You-“

“Please?”

Nayeon looked at her with a puppy face that Sowon had trouble looking away from.

“I-I guess so.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kids! I’m home!”

Umji ran across the bridge and skidded to a stop at the shelf closest to the door, taking a deep breath to welcome her home but then stopped when she saw Nayeon.

“Oh my.”

Nayeon smiled as she leaned a bit closer to see Umji better.

“You’re cute.”

“Th-thank you? Who are you?”

“Me? Im Nayeon. I also own a lot of nukos, I was curious about Sowon’s nukos and asked to see you guys. I even brought lunch.”

===================

Hehehe I couldn't update yesterday due to some issues but here did you like it? Haha, there are no tickets for this train, you're all already strapped in and the doors are locked. I've taken care to remove the brakes and stocked up on fuel, prepare for the ride to no end! Mwahaha