six

Alive

Irene was sitting alone on the school bench; Sehun was supposed to be with her an hour ago but the boy decided to go with his friends and letting Irene kept waiting for him until he finally answered Irene’s call and told her where he was. Irene was pissed, so she just sat there, still in school, looking at nothing until track team caught her attention. Or more like, Seulgi caught her attention.

The girl was in black sleeveless shirt and their school’s short. She was jus watching Seulgi gracefully stretching her body, sometimes the girl would smile when she talked to Wendy or the other teammates. She was taken aback when she saw how fast Seulgi was running on track. For some reasons, it made her think about the incident that happened in the wood a week back. Sehun told her to come into the wood because he had a surprise for her but she did not find the boy at all. And when she was looking for her way into the camp, she got lost. And just her luck, a pack of hungry wolves found her, attacking her; before that girl jumped out and saved her.

Who are you?

Irene questioned.

The sound of whistle startled Irene. She was now looking at Seulgi, again. Her eyes were wandering at Seulgi’s sweaty neck and her toned arms.

What happened to her for the past six-months that made her that ripped?

Not only Irene wanted to know what happened to Seulgi’s body, but she also wanted to know what happened to her personality. She was the bubbliest and the most positive human-being Irene had ever known. But then again, Irene knew that it was her fault. She felt guilty because that night, even though she was intoxicated, she remembered everything. How she laughed at Seulgi instead of helping her. Irene was happy when she heard that the girl would comeback to school. But seeing how she had turned out, Irene felt like Seulgi was gone.

Maybe at least to her.

Irene gasped when she felt tears were running down on her cheeks, she quickly wiped it with the back of her hands.

She cried a lot lately; because Sehun was often disappearing on her—but mostly because of Seulgi. She knew she was wrong, and she wanted to fix it but seemed like the younger girl did not want to get in touch with her anymore.

Irene did not know how long she had been sitting on that bench because the track team had wrapped up their practice, and Seulgi was standing in front of her.

“What are you doing here?”

She speaks to me.

Irene smiled.

“Are you crying?”

Seulgi asked again.

“N-No.” She lied. “I was about to go home.”

Irene took her stuffs and stood up,

“Bye, Seulgi.” She smiled once again.

She gasped, when she felt Seulgi’s hand caught her wrist. She certainly did not expect that coming—and certainly did not expect the next thing Seulgi said either.

“I’ll walk you home.”

---

“What?”

Seulgi was getting annoyed because Irene kept staring at her.

“Nothing…”

And then the shorter girl would look at the ground with a small smile on her face.

But, Seulgi acted as if she did not notice that. The walk was quite, none of them really spoke. Irene was absolutely enjoying her time being with Seulgi, but she was upset because Seulgi seemed so annoyed.

I shouldn’t have stare at her.

“We’re here.” Seulgi said; not saying anything else nor waiting for Irene to at least thank her, she walked into her own house which was just right next to Irene’s house.

Irene stared at Seulgi’s house before entering her house.

---

Seulgi did not expect to see four of her friends were sitting inside her room with smirk all over their faces.

They absolutely have seen it all.

Seulgi thought.

“Don’t even say a word.” She warned them, throwing her back pack on her bed. “And how the hell did you get here that fast, Wendy?”

Wendy nonchalantly put a Pringles inside and said,

“In case you forgot, I’m a vampire.”

“I didn’t know vampire can eat Pringles.” Seulgi said, she was a bit pissed off because she never really shared that particular junk food with anyone else.

“That’s not the main topic here,” Joy said. “How did you end up walking Irene home?”

“What do you mean? She is my neighbour.”

“Aw don’t bull us, Seulgi!” Jisoo said, followed with her laugh.

Seulgi looked at Yeri, asking for help.

“Don’t look at me, I’m not a part of this mess.” The young one said.

“Anyway, what are you guys doing here?” Seulgi tried to divert their topic.

“You didn’t know?” Jisoo said while taking out her phone from her pocket. “Kai is throwing a party at his house tonight, he invited everyone in school. Check your phone!”

Seulgi realised she had not checked her phone since she got out from school, she took out her phone and there was a message from unknown number that she assumed it was Kai’s number, and when she opened it, an invitation popped up.

“How the hell he even got my number?”

“No idea. But, we’re going. So are you!” Wendy said.

“I’m not, I’m not going. I’m underage.” Yeri said.

“Ah, Yeri! Have you lived a little?” Joy whined.

“Have you met my parents?” Yeri nonchalantly threw a question back to Joy.

“I bet Irene will be there, too.” Jisoo said, looking at Seulgi.

“Yeah, so does Sehun and his minions. If you haven’t noticed, Kai is also his minion.”

Seulgi sat on her spinning chair.

“Also, last time I went to party I ended up in a coma for six-months!”

“No excuse! We have decided that you need to live a little!” Joy said. “Also, I’m like…bringing my make-up set just for you.”

“Don’t even think about it.”

---

“I ing hate you, guys.”

“Language, Kang.” Jisoo said. “We’re here, so let’s go!”

“Hmm. My last party was a hundred years ago. When everyone still had those ugly dresses on them.” Wendy suddenly spoke as if it was something normal.

“How old are you, woman…?” Joy’s mouth fell on the ground when she heard what Wendy just said.

“Girls!” Suddenly Kai appeared in front of them, riding a hover board. “Come in! There are drinks, pizza, and everything! Make yourselves comfortable.” He smirked at Seulgi before storming away with his hover board.

“If he touches one of us, I’ll kill him.” Seulgi said.

“A beta with anger management issues.” Wendy nodded at herself. “Noted.”

Seulgi glared at her before rolling her eyes.

“I’m just here for the foods.” Joy said.

“Chicken!!!” Jisoo’s eyes lit up when she saw boxes of chicken, she pulled Joy to get the food.

“You drink?” Wendy asked Seulgi.

“Nah.” Seulgi answered, shortly.

“Damn.” Wendy chuckled. “Well, the alcohol won’t affect any of us, anyway.”

Seulgi just looked at Wendy.

“Believe me, I’ve tried.” Wendy laughed. “Let’s just have a good time.”

Wendy pulled Seulgi’s hand into the crowd. Some of the people were already passed out on the couch, some of them were eating each other’s faces. Seulgi turned her head for a few seconds and she had lost Wendy in the crowd. She tried to look for the shorter girl but she couldn’t find her. Kai’s house was too big.

But, instead of finding Wendy, Seulgi found Sehun who passed out on the couch while Irene was sitting on his lap, completely drunk.

Seulgi almost puked.

While she was in the crowd, some girls were trying to grind on her, some boys also tried to hit on her but she was completely not interested.

She felt someone was pulling her black tight dress that Joy had modified for her. She looked like a full-course-meal in that dress, at least that was what her friends said earlier. She turned around to just meet Irene’s half-open eyes. The girl looked like a complete mess. But Seulgi wouldn’t deny—not a single bit—that Irene looked so ing hot at the moment.

“You came.” Irene said, scooting closer to Seulgi as the crowd forced them to get closer.

Irene hooked her arms around Seulgi’s neck, while the taller was just standing there, completely frozen. Irene gave her the-eyes while grinding her body against Seulgi’s. She moved along the music that was blasting everywhere. Seulgi cursed inside her head. She felt awkward.

And, Irene seemed to notice that, so she put Seulgi’s hand on her waist.

“Just like this…” Irene said.

Seulgi started to go with the flow as she moved her body with Irene’s. She was getting bolder by putting two hands on Irene’s waist. Later, Irene made Seulgi’s hands moved lower to her ; causing the werewolf to let out a low growl. But, Irene was too drunk to notice.

Irene tip-toed and whispered, “why don’t we go to somewhere a little quite?”

Seulgi let herself being dragged by Irene.

What am I doing?

She asked herself.

---

They found themselves in an empty room, far from the crowd. Irene pulled Seulgi on top of her. Seulgi could even think straight. Her mind was a mess. Messy enough that made her kissing Irene’s neck while her hands were roaming all over Irene’s body, feeling her curve. Soft moans escaped from Irene’s mouth. Seulgi lifted her head and they were looking at each other’s eyes for a few moments before Irene pulled Seulgi into a make-out session, and for some reasons, Seulgi knew how to do it as if it was not her first everything. Heat was raising between them. But, Seulgi seemed to notice something different, she could hear herself growling, she knew that the beast inside her was banging at her door, to be released. So, she pulled herself away from Irene, she stood up.

“I’m sorry.” She said before running outside the room, trying to find her friends.

And as soon as she found them all, she spoke.

“We need to leave. Now.”

----