twenty-seven

Alive

WAIT!

I made a little something on my YouTube channel, you can check it out if you desire to^^

(plot is in the description) : https://youtu.be/ykcMmzdY9Zw

enjoy :)

 

—-

 

Irene found herself sitting on the rooftop of the school when she was supposed to be in class. She closed her eyes and let the wind her skin delicately. She then pulling her legs together and hugged it, her hand moved to take a piece of the wind and make a tiny tornado on her palm like she always did whenever she got bored. With her new ability of hearing she could hear someone was stepping up the stairs—just not yet close enough to open the rooftop door. She vanished into the thin air, and watched.

 

Seulgi?”

 

She saw Seulgi stretched her body and yawned. Looked like she was not the only one who escaped the fifth period. Seulgi put her ear pods into her ears, it made Irene’s lips crooked into a soft smile because Seulgi was so adorable. Irene bit her lips and made herself appeared behind the werewolf.

 

“Seulgi.”

 

Seulgi jumped from her position, her eyes widened while looking at Irene.

 

“Gosh! Joohyun! Don’t ever do that again!” She said while calming herself down by her chest.

 

Irene giggled and she hugged Seulgi.

 

“H-Hey.” Seulgi said. “Are you okay?”

 

Seulgi’s hand slowly moved to Irene’s hair.

 

Irene gave her a nod and looked up.

 

“Seulgi I know you’re confused,” she said. The werewolf was taken aback, but she totally got what Irene meant.

 

“I’ll break things with Sehun.” She pulled Seulgi’s face closer. “Because I only want you.” She pecked the latter’s lips.

 

Seulgi didn’t move until Irene broke a smile. She gave the shorter girl a kiss on her forehead.

 

I want you too.”

 

---

 

“You look happy,” Wendy said to Seulgi as they were warming up for practice.

 

“Hm?” Seulgi hummed. “Ah…” She scratched her nape.

 

“Alright, gather up, girls!” Their coach called, making the members of track team got in neat line.

 

“I’ll call a few names, and for those who got called please immediately go to our soccer field with Coach Kim!”

Seulgi frowned. She had heard about the school’s desire to form an all-girls soccer team, but she did not know that they would take some people from track team.

 

“Jennie Kim!” 

 

Of course.

 

She’s a Jaguar.

 

Seulgi thought.

 

“Wendy Son!”

 

Seulgi did expect that.

 

“And Kang Seulgi!”

 

That…she didn’t expect.

 

“The rest can begin our routine!”

 

Seulgi was surprised, she had never played soccer in her entire life. Running was easy, and she was sure soccer was not. She glanced at Jennie and Wendy who were very obvious that they had kicked a soccer ball before. She sat on the bench—froze.

 

“Hey,” Jennie waved her hand in front of the werewolf’s face. “You okay?”

 

“If okay as in I’ve never played soccer before and our new coach looks like she can crush our bones into pieces; then yes, I am.” Seulgi said sarcastically.

 

Jennie chuckled, she slung her towel around her neck. She got closer to Seulgi ear and whispered,

 

“You’re an alpha, Seulgi. You can do everything.” She backed away; gave Seulgi a little hit on her arm, “just be confident.”

 

She sighed, then her eyes caught Irene who was drinking from her water bottle.

 

How can one looks so attractive just by drinking?”

 

“Gross.” 

 

Seulgi looked at Wendy who was sitting beside her with a disgusted expression.

 

“Did I say it out loud?” She asked.

 

“Yes. Gross.” Wendy said as she fake-puked. The vampire jumped from the bench to join Jennie on the field.

 

---

 

Joy was putting the books she borrowed from the library in order when all of sudden her head was hurting again. The same vision of her and Wendy. It had been weeks since the first time she got these visions. It was just her running in the woods, not hunting—just…having fun. And then she saw Wendy jumping from tree to tree above her with a smile. 

 

But, why Wendy?

 

She remembered the first time she met Wendy in school. She did not tell the rest of the pack that she felt something else other than just a shiver on the spine. She felt…a connection. But, she did not know why. She felt like she had known Wendy for a very long time. 

 

It’s not possible.

 

She thought.

 

Wendy had lived forever. If they happened to know each other, there was no way Wendy did not remember Joy.

 

“Joy,” 

 

Joy gasped, she then saw Yeri; standing over her.

 

“You don’t look well.” Yeri frowned. “You want to go home?”

 

Joy smiled and shook her head; assuring the youngest that she felt totally fine.

 

“Let’s sit somewhere, you said you need my help on your math problem.”

 

Yeri nodded and followed the taller girl despite on the odd feeling she felt inside. She could hear that Joy was lying through her heartbeat, and she was actually curious what made Joy forgot about it that caused her lying her  off anyway. 

 

---

 

Suho was walking alone through the alley on his way home. He stopped when he smelled blood; turned his body around as he was following the fresh smell of blood. 

His feet stopped in front of an abandoned factory, he made his way in and his eyes widened in horror. He saw a body.

 

Not just any bodies.

 

But, a kid’s body.

 

He squatted down and brought his palm to close the poor kid’s eyes. Suho caught another scent from the body.

 

“A werewolf…” He mumbled. He turned the kid’s body gently and saw a hole with a familiar black liquid that was mixed with her blood.

 

“Hunter.” He clenched his jaw.

 

Just when he said that, a gunshot was heard behind his back. Thankfully, he was quick enough. His bones grew out of his skin, forming a shield—an armour—that protected him from the bullet. His skull crawled out his head as it also became a part of his armour. He turned around a he saw a man with a face mask walked backward before he ran away.

 

He shifted back to his normal form and carried the poor little girl to her family by following the scent; warning her family that the hunter might be after them as well.

 

One thing that couldn’t leave Suho mind.

 

That hunter looked oddly familiar.

 

---

 

a/n: hello. Thank you so much for you encouraging words, guys. I can thank you more. I really…really appreciate it. So, I’ve decided that I’ll finish this story because I love you guys so much lol.