Aftermath

Hatred Means I Care

 

God, was it disgusting.

She could feel the seering burn in as she swallowed, but she didn't stop.

Silence filled the room and when Rosè was done, she felt the contents in her stomach flipping and tossing and turning inside of her.

She locked eyes with Jungkook who had his eyes wide in shock and if Rosè's mind wasn’t so hazy then she would even dare say that there was a hint of worry in those dark orbs, but she knew that she was just being influenced by the alcohol to even think something as ridiculous as that.

“Cheers as.shole ." Rosè spat out while crumbling the plastic cup and throwing it in Jungkook’s face.

Everyone cheered loudly, because of the dare Rosè managed to do successfully, but all she wanted to do was get some air and just get the hell out of here.

She didn’t even pay attention to the voices calling out to her when she got up, and made her way out of the room as if she got two left feet.

The alcohol was kicking in so fast. Rosè stumbled while walking to the stairs.

Her mind was so foggy as she desperately held to the railing of the stairs while she climbed up slowly while wobbling to get her bag.

Rosé managed to get to the room with lingerie and man briefs, and she started searching for her leather jacket

Once she was sure that she found it, she held it up triumphantly in her arms high above her head before she put it on.

"I can't believe you drank that." Somebody said leaning on the door.

Rosè squinted hard while crouching when she realized it was Jungkook.

"Well believe it jackas.s. Now move it." Rosè said as she made a motion for him to move.