ed Brat

Hatred Means I Care

“Because I want you to.”

Rosè couldn’t look away from Jungkook who was staring at her with no sign of discomfort at what he had just admitted. 

Does he even realize the connotation underlying the words that left his lips just now?

More importantly, was he even aware of the effect it had on Rosè?

Rosè was sure that she had just imagined it. There was no way in hell Jungkook just said that.

But judging by the way Jungkook was patiently waiting for his words to reach her and his hand still resting on Rosè's thigh, it seemed that Jungkook really meant what he had said.

They just sat like that, none of them said anything for what it seemed like ETERNITY to Rosè but was actually only 6 seconds. She finally found her voice and sighed "Fine"

It was only when she saw Jungkook’s shoulders slumping in relief that she realized how tense Jungkook was as he waited for her answer.

Rosè tried to suppress the rush of flutters spreading through her stomach at that discovery. She noticed Jungkook's hand was still on her thigh and she suddenly couldn't look him in the eye. She jumped up to her feet and Jungkook's hand fell off.

"So, if you could just give me that blanket over there, that would be great." Rosè said, looking at him but avoiding his eyes.

Jungkook got up as well and gave her a funny look as he said, “But the blanket is already on the bed?”

Rosè blinked at him in confusion and spoke in an uncertain voice, “Yeah, but I need one here for the sofa?”

“Why would you need it when you're going to sleep in my bed?” Jungkook asked as if it was the most obvious question ever.

“But then where are you going to sleep?” Rosè asked.

Was Jungkook really going to give her his bed?

That would be really generous.

Huh, who knew Jungkook had this side to him as well, how nice.

“In the bed as well, duh.” Jungkook rolled his eyes as he spoke. Rosè stared at him blankly. 

 Scratch that.

This brat was not generous at all. 

A pe r v e r t is what he is.