Jungkook's EX

Hatred Means I Care

When she finally arrived to the restaurant, all of her friends were already there.

As expected they hogged about half of the cocktail lounge, empty or half-full glasses of various beverages placed in front of them.

Rosè smiled to herself when she heard BamBam imitating Lisa when she was angry and Lisa hitting him angrily before BamBam graced her with one of his radiant smiles and shushed her with a kiss.

She was instantly reminded of how Jungkook wanted her to shush him with a kiss, and the way that kiss felt still haunted Rosè to this day.

Wonderig if something like that would happen again between them, or if they could ever have anything like Lisa and BamBam had.

She let out a little laugh of disbelief, thinking how amazing and scary it was that in such a short amount of time she had fallen so hard for the guy that she considered him her number one nemesis for so long.

“CHAENGIE!!!!!!!” She heard her friends enthusiastically calling out hername when they noticed her and she joined them.

She felt shy at how much they complimented her new hair but she also felt good because she was sure that Jungkook wasn’t going to stay completely indifferent when she sees him.

Speaking of which, where was Jungkook?

Rosé was afraid that she accidentally voiced her thoughts out loud, but then she realized that Jackson had suddenly asked that question to the group.

“Oh, Tzuyu is back in town, so he went to see her.” Jackson wiggled his eyebrows playfully as he said that and Rosè mused on what that meant and who this Tzuyu-girl was?

The name didn’t sound familiar to her.

Luckily, Jisoo asked the question for her as if reading her thoughts, “Who is Tzuyu?”

“His ex. They broke up about a year ago, I think. So now they're just good friends. Although, I think they slept a few times even after the break-up.” Jackson answered and Rosè felt like someone had punched her in the gut.

 “Oh, wow. I didn’t know that Jungkook had even dated someone. So unusual for him since he never dates seriously.” Jisoo said surprised.

 “Yeah, well I think Tzuyu was his one and only real relationship. They lasted for a month, I think? But then they realized that they were better off as friends. Jungkook has never been in love. He is emotionally constipated, I swear.” Jackson said and laughed, the others laughing with him.

Everybody except Rosè.

 How could she laugh when she felt as if somebody had just yanked the heart out of her chest.