Fears

Hatred Means I Care

Rosè flushed a deep red as he squeaked, “ T-that’s n-not…How could she, I'm going to kill her!” before burying her cheeks in her hands.

 How could Lisa reveal that when she knew how embarrassed Rosè felt about still sleeping with her bedroom door open and the light in the living room on. And especially to the person Rosè most disliked!

She heard Jungkook chuckle before he said softly, “ Hey, it’s fine. We're all afraid of something. For example, my body freezes completely during thunderstorms. So, yeah. Nothing to be ashamed of.”

Rosè removed her hands from her face and stared at Jungkook, her lips open in wonder.

The black-haired male was oblivious to Rosè's stare as he still busied himself by arranging the equal amount of pillows on each side of the bed, and Rosèfelt something blooming in her chest.

Not only did Jungkook not mock her about her fear, but he also shared one of his own fears and comforted her.

Who was this Jungkook and why hadn’t he always been like this towards her?

But, most importantly, why the sudden change?

“Okay, I think it’s good now. So do you want me to bring you some clothes to sleep in?” Jungkook asked nonchalantly and Rosè still staring at him in some sort of a daze.

Jungkook frowned at the lack of response and came closer to Rosè and waved his hands in front of her, “ Hello, Earth to Rosé?"

Rosè finally snapped out of her daze, and replied, “No, I'll sleep in my own clothes.”

Jungkook’s frown deepened as he said, “ Won’t that be uncomfortable? Spending the night in your denim jacket? Or are you going to take it off."

"Of course I'm going to sleep without it" Rosè said as she was about to slip her arm out when she noticed she was wearing a crop top with very short sleeves. 

Rosè quickly said "On second thought, I get cold easily so I'll keep it on." while tugging her jacket back on, trying to act natural with the sudden change of mind.