thanks

Hatred Means I Care

Rosè gulped.

"Well we can't always have what we want, can we?" She said while avoiding eye contact with him by staring at the ground.

At that moment, Jungkook slightly pulled away and Rosè found that she could finally breathe now.

That was until she saw the unknown emotion swirling in Jungkook’s usual playful eyes. 

Why is he doing this? 

"I just want-"

But she wasn’t given enough time to speak when Jungkook spoke in a hoarse voice, “ You're right… But I'm going to change that right now.”

Without a warning, Jungkook gently lifted her chin and pressed his lips onto Rosè's.

She felt his hands cupping her cheek.

Holy shi t.

The smug, obnoxious, Jeon Jungkook who's hobby was to humiliate Rosè any chance he got, currently had his lips pressed against hers.

And the worst part was, it didn't even feel gross.

It definitely wasn't gross.

If anything it was just the opposite.

Jungkook’s lips were surprisingly soft and smooth, probably because of the strawberry flavoured chapstick he had on his lips.

Which was much to Rosè’s surprise since Jungkook seemed like the type to not care about putting in any effort in skincare. Rosè always thought that the bastard was just born lucky with flawless skin.

Jungkook now had his hands off of her wrists and now on her waist. They were so close together, she felt the warmth of his body pressing onto her.

Rosè just stood there. Stiffly and not moving her lips against his. 

Apparently Jungkook noticed her not giving any reaction during the kiss so he slowly started moving his lips in hopes of gauging some response from her.