Blue-haired Goddess

Hatred Means I Care

Rosè felt dread spreading through her body and she tensed up as her eyes followed BamBam walking to the tall figure standing just a few feet from them.

Her breath got caught in her  throat as she stared at the way the fabric of Jungkook’s dark red dress shirt outlined his toned arms, tucked in nicely in black slacks that accentuated Jungkook’s muscular thighs.

His jet black hair was over his eyes, but his face still opened enough for his sharp jawline to show.

Rose felt the adrenaline rushing through her veins as she realized that maybe, just maybe, despite that girl who Jungkook was with before, she still had a chance with Jungkook.

Rosè took one step forward, ready to pull Jungkook to the side and have a talk with him since she couldn’t wait anymore, but then…

A girl with medium length black/blue hair and big doll-like dark brown eyes, in a super revealing crop top with a grey flannel wrapped around her tiny waist and blue jeans that showcased her fit body, came in through the entrance.

 

She gasping slightly, probably from rushing to get there, and threw her arm over Jungkook’s shoulder, a smile on her lips as he said, “Damn, it’s so hard to find a free parking spot here. The place is crowded! So, Kookie, where are your friends?”

Kookie.

Rosè was already taking one step back when Jungkook looked at the girl hugging him, and then he flashed her such a cute smile that Rosè felt as if someone was clenching her heart, the feeling becoming even more painful when Jungkook said, “Right there. Are you blind, Tzuyu?~”