Protective

Hatred Means I Care

Rosè grabbed both sides of the jackets and hugged onto it when Jungkook helped her wear his jacket.

Rosè just wanted to throw herself out the window when the scent of Jungkook’s cologne and deodorant filled her nostrils as she slid her arms into the jacket.

This was going to be one long walk home, she thought quietly. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly, they arrived at Rosè's neighborhood faster than she thought was possible.

They went to the subway to catch the first morning train and Rosè was amazed by how many young people were on the subway at this time.

Some of them were laughing with their friends, others leaning on the wall, in a much worse state than Rosè, She concluded they had drank way too much. 

Rosè spotted a few shady people there as well, and Rosè was kind of grateful that Jungkook was next to her.

Jungkook said nothing while riding and didn’t prompt her to speak which Rosè was grateful for. But he had such an intimidating aura that when some suspicious guy stepped too close to Rosè in the train, Jungkook immediately sent him one of his murderous glares and Rosè could have sworn that he even growled at the guy.

After that weird event, Jungkook somehow managed to cage her between his body and the window.

Although their bodies weren't touching, it didn’t help to reduce Rosè's erratic heartbeat at how protective Jungkook was of her at that moment.

“ This is it.” Rosè stated while pointing at her apartment with the jacket of Jungkook's sleeve covering her small hands. 

Jungkook just placed his hands in his pockets, nodded and said "Yup.”