Jungkook's Get Together pt.6

Hatred Means I Care

It was only then that Rosè noticed that her head was actually on someone’s chest.

She looked up, and she wished she hadn’t.

She was met with a sharp jawline and she saw two silver hoops on the left ear, and one on the right and she knew who it was.

The fingers in her hair stopped and her "pillow” looked down, meeting Rosè's gaze. Those eyes like dark chocolate slightly widened before relaxing when the boy quietly saying in a raspy voice, “ Oh, hey? Slept well?”

Instead of answering Jungkook’s question, Rosè moved away from Jungkook which removed his fingers out of her hair.

“Where is Lisa? And all the others? And w-why are you here?” she couldn’t stop the accusatory tone in her voice, but this was all so confusing.

 “Well, I live here.” Jungkook chuckled, and Rosè really wanted to smack him in the face.

Hard.

“The others went home after the movie ended. BamBam and Lisa moved to the guest bedroom to have some fun probably and stay till the morning. And I found you asleep all alone so I just sat next to you, but you seemed to have other plans.” He continued.

Okay, now Rosè's hand was just itching to hit him. Annoyed at Jungkook’s blatant lies and his innocent smile. As if he couldn't just move away when Rosé toppled onto him and fell asleep.

And okay, maybe Rosè had fallen asleep, but there was no way that she cuddled against Jungkook like that. And even IF SHE DID in some parallel universe, what about Jungkook caressing her hair, hmm?!

Did Rosé force him to do that as well??

I don't think so.

But, instead of arguing, she just wanted to get out of his house asap.