Familiar Waiter

Hatred Means I Care

At least there was only one benefit from Tzuyu placing her hand on top of Rosè's and asking her various questions about her life.

Every time Tzuyu did that, Jungkook would direct a deadly stare towards Tzuyu before finally glaring at Rosè as well whenever she would blush at some remark Tzuyu made about her good looks or about how cute she was.

Rosè would have been happier if Jungkook was actually acting like that because he was jealous of Tzuyu, but the sad truth was he was jealous of Rosè for stealing Tzuyu's attention from him, although it wasn’t on purpose.

Other than in those times when Tzuyu would chat with her or touch her, Jungkook wouldn’t even talk to Rosè let alone acknowledge her presence

It hurt.

And it was way too much.

She felt like utter sh i t and she just wanted to end this dinner and finally go home to cry herself to sleep.

She just needs to endure this for a bit longer.

And she thought she could.

She was so certain that she would be able to, but then Tzuyu had to open her pretty mouth and say quiet enough for only Jungkook to hear him but unfortunately Rosè managed to as well,

“Hey, remember that one time when we were in bed and you tried to do that thing where you…”

Tzuyu never got to finish her reminiscence about what Rosè supposed were Jungkook’s skills in bed because Rosè had accidentally knocked over a glass of wine that spilled all over the white tablecloth.

“Rosie, are you okay?” Lisa said while tugging on her shirt sleeve, the worry in hervoice very obvious.

And Rosè could have lied, but she was too tired of all of this pretending and her head was a mess.

So she said honestly, “Not really.. I feel kind of sick. I have to go to the bathroom…”

Before a tear left her eye, she immediately got up and turned her heel and rushed to the bathroom.

Don’t cry.

Just don’t.

Could this night get any worse, she wondered as she paced quickly towards the bathroom.

Apparently it could.

She collided with one of the waiters in the hallways leading to the bathroom.

She fell on her  while the person across her who seemed to have experienced the same unfortunate destiny, cursed loudly, “Fu c k!”

“I am so sorry…” Rosè started apologizing, she knew that it was her fault and God, now she's caused trouble for other people as well.

“Rosè?” a voice that seemed familiar said questioningly and finally Rosè looked at the person that she had bumped into.