Stay Safe

Hatred Means I Care

Rosè felt the tension rising between them.

She stared at Jungkook with wide eyes. Rosè did NOT feel safe with sharing her passcode with him, especially while the black-haired guy had a creepy grin as he was staring at her with amusement and god, he was just so INFURIATING.

But Rosè just wanted to get home.

“ 1-2-0-4-1-9-9-2” Rosè slowly said, trying to control her voice so she sounded unbothered when she was actually screaming in the inside.

  Jungkook punched in the numbers, before the door buzzed and opened.

However, Jungkook was still so close to him that Rosé could feel his breath fawning over her back.

“Stay safe, Rosè." Jungkook finally said with a small smile before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss on her forehead.

And with one final wave, Jungkook was gone out of her sight.

Rosé was left dumbfounded, standing still infront of her building, fighting for air and clutching her chest where his weak heart was barely functioning properly at that moment.

 

 

Thank you everyone who's been reading and enjoying this fan fiction ^^ Just a warning, there will be more moments so please be aware!

And also, the reason for why my chapters are so short when I can just connect them both is because when I write over 1500 words, it just lags to the point where I can't stand it! Please bear with me further more 😂💖