Paper Hearts

Hatred Means I Care

It was something more.

Something that had Rosè's heart throbbing with how carefully Jungkook cupped her face as his lips moved against her own, his tongue tentatively coming out to at Rosè's bottom plump lip, before almost shyly sliding into her mouth once he was granted the permission.

Rosè sighed in content when Jungkook’s tongue  own, and she wrapped her arms around Jungkook’s neck, completely forgetting about BamBam.

Jungkook’s hands were now on her tiny waist, slowly pulling her closer as they kissed.

Almost lazily just drowning in each other as much as they could while Rosé tried to carve in her memory the way Jungkook’s lips felt on herown, soft and hot.

Jungkook let out a loud moan that startled Rosè and caused her to widen her eyes, remembering BamBam was present behind a wall.

But they kept going.

The perfect combination that had his stomach swooping.

It was Jungkook who finally broke the kiss when they heard footsteps moving away from the door and Rosè couldn’t believe that she was actually disappointed.

“Don’t go." Jungkook said.

"The cab drive will be too expensive and it really isn’t safe for anyone to be out at this time of night. You can stay here and I'll sleep on the sofa. If you think I'll do something to you then lock the door.” Jungkook said softly, before passing around Rosé and heading towards the door.

Jungkook was just about to go to the living room when he turned around, biting his lower lip and this was the first time that Rosè saw him looking so fragile with his confidence gone.

His eyes carrying thousands of emotions as he said, “And I'm sorry. I didn’t know you hated what I did so much. I won’t touch you anymore, don’t worry. You can relax now.”

And with that, Jungkook left his bedroom.