Jungkook's Get Together pt.2

Hatred Means I Care

“ I-I wasn’t ditching." Rosè said while putting her hand to , a cute habit of hers. 

"And also, Jungkook hates me. I'm pretty sure he doesn’t want me there.” Rosè said confidently.

She hadn’t told Lisa about what had happened between her and Jungkook because Lisa would definitely not let it go and would want to discuss every detail. Rosè just really wanted to forget about the whole thing and she was sure that Jungkook wanted that too.

"Actually, Jungkook himself told me to bring you. I know he can go overboard sometimes, but he's a good kid. Rude brat sometimes, but generally nice.” BamBam said while taking a bite of the sandwich.

Rosè could feel that strange feeling stirring in her stomach again.

She knew that shecouldn’t bail tonight.

It would be obvious that she was avoiding him. So she excused herself and went to her bedroom.

Rosè plopped onto the bed and screamed in her pillow from frustration.

She got dressed in a washed blue denim jacket and a simple white crop top on the inside, high waisted black shorts with her hair messily wavy. Rosè slid into some white high knee stockings and put on some white vans on to keep it casual. She went for the natural look since she didn't want to stand out... Especially when Jungkook was going to be around.

 

 

~~~~~

It was the first time Rosè had stepped into Jungkook's apartment.

Rosè was aware that Jungkook came from a well-off family.  Although his parents were nowhere nearly as rich as BamBam's, they had enough money to provide him with a 2 bedroom apartment, a large living room, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and another room that served as a room for video games in Gangnam.