Impressions

Hatred Means I Care

Lisa took Rosè's hand and dived into the crowd. Rosé couldn't focus on the house with the lights dimmed with crazy lights flashing all over the house, but Rosè glanced while she could and saw it was beautifully big with a chandelier hanging on top of them and stairs that ran in a curve right infront of the door. 

Rosè kept bumping into people who gave her dirty looks afterwards which made her feel uncomfortable and her stomach to drop. She squeezed Lisa's hand tightly, probably as a reflex to feel safe. Rosè felt her squeeze back once they seem to be out of the entrance and into the living area. It was hard to say because there was only a black leather couch which was occupied with a couple that were carelessly making out. Rosè had realized the furniture was moved for more space for people to dance.

"BamBam!!" Lisa let out a high-pitched scream travel tthrough the crowds who gave her looks. The guy was wearing a dark blue bomber jacket with a white T-shirt inside and ripped black jeans.

"Lalisa, what took you so long?" BamBam said with a pout and pulling Lisa into a tight hug.

Rosè could see the tips of Lisa's ears going red, she felt happy for her friend.

"Hehe, sorry. It took me a while to convince Rosie into coming with me" Lisa said teasing Rosè. Rosè wanted to hit Lisa playfully for blaming their tardiness on her.

Who was the one who spent hours trying to figure out what to wear for BamBam?

However, BamBam didn't seem to mind as he smiled friendily at Rosé and said "Ah Rosè, I'm so glad you decided to come in the end! You won't regret coming here, trust me."

"Yeah.. I hope so." Rosè said with a nervous smile.

BamBam leaned back and checked her out and whistled jokingly. "Oh trust me unnie, with the way you look, you'll have both girls and guys fighting for your attention." He said trying to cheer up Rosè.

Rosè shyly put her nails to her teeth, a habit she had to show she was flustered, and blushed a little, causing Lisa to say "She knows she looks good, you should have heard her while looking in the mirror. " while laughing hysterically.

"Hush Lisa" Rosè said slightly embarassed.