Jungkook's Get Together pt.1

Hatred Means I Care

The morning after the party, just as she had expected it, Rosè woke up with a headache

Luckily, it wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be.

Nothing a painkiller and herbal tea couldn’t fix.

Once Rosè was seated at her small table in the dining room, she replayed the events from the previous night.

What in the world was I thinking, she wondered, once she realized what had happened between her and Jungkook.

I wasn’t thinking, that’s what I was thinking.

Wait, can I even say that? Is it even correct to say it like that? Oh whatever the point is, is that I screwed up.

Rosè crossed her arms on the table and dropped her head on it in frusteration.

Fine.

What's done is done.

It was a mistake and it won’t happen ever again.

True to her words, Rosè tried her best to not let the events from the party affect her.

If that meant that she had to ditch the gatherings with her friends for the next three weeks so she wouldn’t run into Jungkook, then so be it.

It’s not like she lied whenever she told them that she had to study or work part-time at a cafè.

She MIGHT have exaggerated how she has no free time for them.

Okay, fine. It was for her own self, but couldn't she be selfish for once?

 

Soon after, Rosè was third wheeling Lisa and BamBam when Lisa said "Hey, we are going to Kookie’s apartment tonight, just so you know. Oh and I know that you are completely free tonight, so don’t even dare ditch again.”