Rated M! Especially this chapter!!!!!

Hatred Means I Care

Okay please please please pleASE PUHLEASE don't read this chapter specifically if you are underage. I don't want to corrupt any kid's minds lmfao.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rosè felt him now grinding on her lightly against the wall with his left leg now between her legs. 

She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking but her body made the decision for her when she finally started to move her lips against Jungkook's. 

She was a bit startled when Jungkooo let out a little sigh as if relieved she started reacting.

Soon enough Rosè had no time to think about it. 

Jungkook seemed to be free of all inhibitions now, as he hungrily started biting on her lower lip causing Rosè to let out a little hiss of pain, before it was soothed by the flick of Jungkook’s tongue. 

It was all too overwhelming for Rosè, so she placed her hands on Jungkook’s shoulders for balance when at the same time Jungkook decided to explore her mouth more thoroughly with his tongue slipping inside, at the roof of her mouth.

 Rosè let out a little breathy gasp as she dug his nails in Jungkook’s shoulders.

Her hands unconsciously found its way to the Jungkook's arms and it was only when her fingers came into contact with Jungkook’s warm flesh that she remembered what kind of revealing sleeveless shirt Jungkook was wearing.

Rosé wasn’t sure if it was appropriate for her to touch Jungkook like that, but since Jungkook had no trouble currently devouring her, she thought to himself-oh, fuc k it.

So she pressed her nails into Jungkook’s smooth skin while firmly pushing his tongue against Jungkook’s and making Jungkook let out an animalistic half-growl.