Friends With Benefits

Hatred Means I Care

Just like that, Jungkook leaned in, drinking up Rosè and making her lose his mind. As soon as their lips met, Rosè welcomed Jungkook without any hesitation, parting her lips in an instant.

Their lips moved in sync, until Jungkook on her lower lip, before holding it for a bit between his teeth and finally releasing it only to kiss her deeply after that, making Rosè's brain short circuit from the pleasure.

Rosè squirmed under Jungkook's body, opening her mouth further, so that Jungkook could deepen the kiss by delving his tongue into Rosè's mouth with ease.

It was when Jungkook gently on her tongue, that Rosè lost it, letting out a loud moan into Jungkook’s mouth that had Jungkook squeezing their hands.

She was finally able to breathe easier when Jungkook released his mouth in order to move down her jawline and neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses anywhere he could.

 “ J-jungkook…W-wait…” Rosè mumbled, his breath ragged as the pleasure blurred her mind when Jungkook’s hot, wet tongue the dip between her collarbones.

She was about to throw away all reason and just give in completely, when she felt something firm pressing against his thigh.

'Holy sh i t, Jungkook is already half-hard' Rosè widened her eyes in horror at the realization when she felt Jungkook’s arousal poking at her thigh.

Could it be that just kissing me made him like that?

Rosé felt a sense of pride, but also she couldn’t let this go on.

It was too much.

She was not the kind of girl who did this casual thing or one-night stands or friends with benefits (except in this case, they weren’t even friends) kind of thing.

When Jungkook released his hands in order to lift his own shirt, it was then that Rosé felt her mind clearing a bit.

She grabbed Jungkook by the wrist that was pulling the shirt off and snapped at him, “ Enough!"