Mask Off

Hatred Means I Care

“Hey Rosie, are you okay?” Lisa asked tentatively and Rose just turned to look at him, asking slightly confused, “Yeah, why?”

“Well, you've been unusually quiet for the past half an hour and you have been spacing out. Is it because our food is late? I know how cranky you get when you are hungry, so maybe now you are plotting the main chef’s murder for making you wait for food. Please, don’t kill him. I don’t want BamBam's father to know that it was my best friend who murdered his main chef and caused his restaurant to close down.” Lisa pleaded, and Rosè chuckled.

She knew that Lisa noticed something was wrong and was trying to cheer her up (although it was true that she was hungry as well).

Ever since Rosé found out about Jungkook now being who knows where with his ex-now turned buddy-or more than just buddy, Rosè grew silent and couldn’t bring herself to joke around with her friends.

She didn’t feel like laughing right now, or even force a laugh.

“I'm fine Lisa, don’t worry.” Rosè said while placing an arm over her best friend’s shoulder and offering her a sincere smile.

Lisa smiled back, bright and relieved, and Rosè told herswlf that she should sulk and drown himself in self-pity tomorrow and not now.

Tonight, she was going to it up and put on a masque of happiness.

Or atleast that's what she planned to do.

Until the moment she heard BamBam's cheerful voice, “Kookie!! You made it!”