Me Like Yuh

Hatred Means I Care

"Lisa, tell me again why I have to go with you? You know I'm not into that stuff." Rosè complained with her nose scrunched up. Lisa had spent the last hour convincing Rosè into accompanying her at a party thrown by... Who was it again? Rosè had forgotten his name halfway through the conversration.

"Oh please Rosie! Today's the day I'll finally confess to BamBam, and who's better to support me than my bestest friend in the whole entire world!" Lisa said, straining her aegyo to the limit. 

Ah that's right, BamBam. Lisa had, had a crush on him ever since they met at dance in 6th grade. Rosè remembers the day Lisa introduced them together in class. 

She imagined him to be stuck up and arrogant because he was filthy rich and his father was a famous business man, but he was well-mannered and well, like any other teen in 6th grade. Rosè has always supported them. Now they're in college, and Lisa finally gained her courage to confess.

Lisa would always act like she was busy talking to Rosè when she "accidentally" bumped into BamBam in the halls. Lisa knew all of BamBam's schedule, so she knew where he got out, where he goes for his next class, totally not creepy.

Rosè was 100% supportive of that until now. Lisa is dragging Rosè along as moral support.

It's not that Rosè didn't like parties, but the thought of drunk men hitting on her didn't exactly seem like an ideal Sunday night.

Worst case scenario is when a guy, who had a little too much to drink, asks her out and when she rejects nicely they turn into a total prick, sometimes being violent to the point where her friends have to help her out.

Another reason why she didn't want to go to THIS particular party was because she's sure BamBam didn't have the same mutuals as her.

If she was right, Rosè was probably going to awkwardly stand in a corner with a drink, waiting for Lisa.