S o f t. .

Hatred Means I Care

“J-jungkook wh-..ah” Rosè couldn’t suppress a slight whimper as she felt a soft pressure on the back of her neck when Jungkook kissed her there.

 Encouraged by the sound that left her lips, Jungkook’s fingers started roaming her upper body freely, causing Rosè’s breathing to pick up as she closed her eyes and slightly arched her back towards Jungkook’s body.

The way Jungkook’s lips felt under the soft skin bellow her ear, the way he mouthed at the skin on her neck, lightly and it had Rosè unable of forming any sort of sentence and caused her to let out breathy little moans every time she felt those lips pressing against her skin.

Suddenly she was flipped onto her back with Jungkook ontop of her, slowly grinding.

She could see the way Jungkook’s eyes darkened as he slowly absorbed the way Rosè looked and Rosè felt so flustered at the attention that she had no idea what to do.

So she slightly turned her head to the side to avoid Jungkook’s gaze.

“Look at me.” A rough voice commanded and Rosé widened her eyes as she looked up only to see Jungkook’s dark eyes boring into her.

“Don’t shy away from me…Please..”

Rosè was surprised by the change in Jungkook’s voice, the last word sounding slightly desperate and pleading.

But before she could even form a response, Jungkook was already intertwining their fingers together and pressed his hands on the pillow on each side of her head.