Jungkook's Get Together pt. 5

Hatred Means I Care

At exactly Sunday evening, April 23rd, 10:50 PM, Rosè's soul officially left her body due to Jeon Jungkook’s constant teasing.

After the wild karaoke session with Hoseok and Yoongi screaming into the mic at the top of their lungs with everyone covering their ears except Jimin (Yoongi's Boyfriend) whose eyes had turned into actual hearts as he stared at his tone-deaf boyfriend while clapping like a seal and praising him loudly.

Rosé realized how she was enjoying this hang out despite the overly lovey-dovey couple in front of her.

Love really does make you blind.

Or well deaf in this case, Rosè thought.

But it was really adorable.

She was slightly envious of their relationship and wondered if she was going to have someone staring at her like the two of them stared at each other.

Unfortunately when Rosè thought of that, an image of a certain raven-haired boy flashed through her mind.

Rosè was so flustered and was desperate to dismiss the crazy thought that she did Jisoo's signature move called "Ehee!" which contained her putting both hands above her ears and screaming ehee!

Jennie, who was sitting next to her, noticed and asked 

"What's wrong?" while having a geniuine expression of concern on her face.

"Aah, nothing" Rosè said as she put her hand to , doing her adorable habit again.

"Alright" Jennie said while glancing at Rosè one last time.

Rosè tried shaking the thought out of her head, but it didn’t help that when Jungkook was singing, he chose to sing Justin Bieber’s “Purpose” in his silky voice.  And then out of nowhere, when the line "You give me purpose”  popped up on the screen, Jeon-Damned-Be-Jungkook just had to look at her way, holding his gaze while singing that line as if he was singing it directly to her, making Rosè body become a pile of goo.