Good Qualities

Hatred Means I Care

Once they got out of the bathroom and headed towards their group of friends, Rosè felt incredibly stupid.

Not only did she make a fool of herself in front of everyone, but she also had to be taken care by none other than Jungkook’s ex, who turned out to be an Angel!

“Tzuyu!! Man, how long has it been?” Jackson said with a large grin as he pulled Tzuyu in a tight hug.

“Too long for me to even remember.” Tzuyu replied with a wide smile of her own.

Rosè guessed that not only Jackson knew Tzuyu, but they also seemed to be really good friends with her.

When Tzuyu was done exchanging greetings with everyone, Jackson said in a teasing voice,

“Wow, but you sure seemed to have left a good first impression on Rosie since she can’t stop staring at you. Just what was it that you two did in the bathroom, hmm?”

Rosè widened her eyes in shock, immediately spluttering, “ W-what?! We did nothing!" 

The reason why she was staring at Tzuyu was not because she was infatuated with her, but because she was trying to figure out why this girl was so special that she was actually Jungkook’s first real relationship.

Unfortunately, Rosè saw too many good qualities in the friendly girl, and there was no doubt as to why Jungkook fell for her.

Tzuyu laughed loudly at Rosè's remark to Jackson and actually placed a hand on Rosè's shoulder which made her stiffen.

“Well you know how weak I am when someone is cute. And if they're gorgeous on top of that, then that's a bonus~” Tzuyu said in a flirty voice and winked at Rosè playfully, causing the heat to rush in Rosè’s cheeks while the others cooed at them.

Suddenly, a loud cough was heard and it was only then that she realized that Jungkook was there as well.