Aftermath

Hatred Means I Care

After that whole incident in the restaurant, Rosè kind of kept a low profile.

It had been a few days already since that had happened and she had been so busy with her studies and part time job that she could easily push it to the back of her mind.

Well, she could have, if only it hadn’t been for her nosy friends.

After that evening when she had angrily told off Jungkook and brushed past by Lisa without a glance, she knew that she should sent a message to Lisa to apologize for ignoring her when she knew that Lisa only meant well at that moment.

However, she also knew that if she did that then Lisa was going to ask her about what had happened (if Jungkook hadn’t told Lisa already) and then Rosè would have to tell him why she was crying in the first place, and she really didn’t feel like sharing the reason.

So, she didn’t send Lisa a message.

In fact, he hadn’t talked to any of his friends after that occurrence.

After he had treated Chanyeol's nose injury, and exchanged numbers with him so that they could meet up in the future and revive their friendship, she escorted him out of her apartment and waved him goodbye. Nothing really happened.

Afterwards, she collapsed on her bed, not even bothering to change into her pajamas because she was feeling too exhausted by the events that night.

She put her phone on silent mood and fell asleep in an instant, the image of Jungkook’s astounded expression when she practically screamed at him that he was the one who made her cry before sleep dragged her into oblivion.

 

Hey dolls! I know it's been such a long time and to be honest I really don't have an excuse for it but that I was lazy and busy with voting for BTS for Billboard Awards (#BTSBBMAs on twitter ;) Vote please!). Anyways, I just wanted to say I'll be updating this fan fiction on my wattpad @Jinsincerely with all my errors and typos fixed! This website has been lagging way too much so I decided to move to WattPad. Tysm for the people who've been reading since the beginning and I hope you'll continue to do so!