Jungkook's Get Together pt.4

Hatred Means I Care

The goosebumps running through her body told her who it was.

The raven-haired boy was now standing next to her, a can of beer in his long fingers with nicely trimmed nails and a playful grin on those lips that she had the pleasure of tasting just 3 weeks ago.

“ H-hey, haha.. Yeah, I’ve been really busy.” Rosè stuttered slightly, taking the bottle of wine that she had pulled out of the fridge and a glass to pour it into.

“Oh, is that so?” Jungkook hummed gently while bringing a can of beer to his lips.

 "And here I thought that you were avoiding me…” he continued while glancing up at her.

“ What?! Pshh, no way. Why would I?” Rosè said while over-emphasizing the scoff she made, causing the tips of her ears to become pink.

The redness turned brighter when Jungkook casually leaned into Rosè's space, whispering slowly in his deep voice,

“Well either way, I can’t believe I had to go through the trouble of organizing all of this just to see you again. But seeing you now, it was totally worth it.”

Rosè couldn’t control her facial expression after that statement.

She was openly gaping at Jungkook whose eyes were slowly raking over her body.

 Rosè suddenly felt very exposed in her high waisted shorts with a denim jacket that just wouldn’t stop keep sliding off her shoulder, revealing her defined collarbone where Jungkook’s gaze had currently landed on.

Then Jungkook met Rosè's eyes and smirked, before saying, “Yeah, definitely worth it." and sipping his beer while Rosè's whole face was on fire.

They were interrupted by Lisa who popped her head inside and whined, “ Guuuuys, come on already! We're all waiting for you so that we can start our karaoke night. So, get your lazy asses over here!”

"Be right there." Jungkook replied while walking out of the kitchen when midway he turned and said "You coming? Or will I have to make you... " while his lips seducively.

 

 

 

Authors Note ~ Oh my god forgive me for my sins... and also that hoRRIBLE PUN LMFAO